Regular Contributor

I know it's been discussed ad nauseom - but I wanted to share with anyone who is thinking of purchasing this- TAKE ALL FEEDBACK WITH A GRAIN OF SALT lol! I was on the fence for the longest time and made myself feel like a moron for wanting to spend 400 on this. Especially after reading some of the posts here. I finally decided to just go for it. I LOVE IT AND IT IS WORTH THE 400 TO ME!  I see a significant improvement in my hair from my previous drier (a t-3 - and a good one). My hair came out very shiny and way smoother than with my t-3 AND IT WAS SUPER QUICK AND EASY! My arms didn't ache so that I could do a better job with my round brush.

i still had to flat iron it because I like that look( I have a short inverted bob with bangs).

so bottom line it worked for me and it very well can work for you. 

If you're on the fence and can afford it I would highly encourage you to try it for yourself!

Esteemed Contributor

@olive59Thanks for posting your positive review.  Every opinion should be welcomed on this board regardless of many previous threads and posts have appeared on the same topic.  This forum if a revolving door of a steady stream of new participants, and there are those who don't visit regularly.  Your new thread will probably be seen by some who have not read the previous ones.Woman Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

Price is relative. It's what works and how much or little you have or want to spend that really counts!

Honored Contributor

At least it's an actual review, vs the usual gripe about the price from someone who's never used it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@olive59If you are happy with the dryer that is all that matters.  I, personally, would not spend that much for a hair dryer.  I use BaByliss and it starts at $30 to over $200 so there is a wide range to chose from.

Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@olive59 I have frizzy porous hair so I have considered purchasing but the price...my DH said that is more expensive than a vacuum so it should be able to do hair and vacuum to be cost effective.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

@olive59 I have frizzy porous hair so I have considered purchasing but the price...my DH said that is more expensive than a vacuum so it should be able to do hair and vacuum to be cost effective.

How about a leaf blower for a very, very small yard?

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@dex wrote:

How about a leaf blower for a very, very small yard?

@noodleann  It's called a rake and they make small ones for little back yards being raked by children.  Also handy for getting things from under the bed. 

I have a small leaf blower which uses a rechargeable battery I got on Amazon for use on the patio and front entrance. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

LOL, @Kachina624, I was thinking of the Dyson hair dryer as a yard blower, since it doesn't have a vacuum function.

I'm very familiar with shrub rakes. I have an appointment with one this evening, in fact, as I'm slowly reclaiming my grounds and yards from three years of neglect. That little rake comes in very handy.

Respected Contributor

It is a lot like when I stopped at the gas station and picked up one of those ice cream cones lined with chocolate called a Drumstick and the guy ahead of me look back and saw a plump woman with an ice cream.  He had a beer.  I told him he has an after work beer, and I have an after work ice cream.  At least I can eat mine and drive, while he has to wait until he gets home if he obeys the law.

We all put different things in priority over others.  Live and let live.