Valued Contributor

Re: Dyson Super Sonic Hair Dryer

They keep using the "busy mom" phrase so it sounds to me all  they are driving home is this dryer will cut your drying time.  So it's a definite pass for me!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CindyDale wrote:

To me, hot air is hot air.  None of it is really good for your hair.  BUT, if you really want one you can use a 20% off coupon for it at Bed bath & beyond..  That’s about $80 off!

I have a 20% off coupon for Ulta which includes prestige brands. I tried to buy the Dyson dryer, it was excluded from the sale.

Contributor

You can't use the Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon on Dyson products. 

Respected Contributor

For that kind of money I'd rather have a Roomba!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I don't think I've spent $400 total on all of the hair dryers I've ever owned in my whole life, let alone for just one!  I'll just keep on using my $19 Conair from Costco that knocks most of the water out of my hair before it air dries.  Enjoy, though!

Occasional Contributor

I agree, totally! The Air Wrap is a game changer!! No frizz and fast drying time! 

Occasional Contributor

THIS!! I spent over a hundred dollars, almost yearl, on other high-end dryer. They overheat and stop working, someone drops them and they break, many models that I have liked in the past  don’t seem to work as well in the newer versions. My daughter lent me her Air Wrap, which has a smaller model of the Dyson dryer, and I am a believer!! Faster drying time, and NO FRIZZ! My hair looked and felt healthier. ( I got to borrow it for 10 days while she was on vacation.) Easy Pay means everything! Dyson does not discount.

Occasional Contributor

You cannot use it on Dyson products! Dyson does not allow discounts.

Occasional Contributor

True! But no interest financing (Easy Pay) makes it possible for more of us!