Super Contributor

Re: Dyson Hair Wrap

[ Edited ]

@skittles2 I recently had major elbow surgery and was unable to lift up my normal blowdryer without being in pain. My sweet DH suggested I get this even though it is a pricy investment after watching the presentation on tv with me. It's super lightweight and sooooooo very quiet. 

Please don't hesitate to ask if I can ever help you.

Esteemed Contributor

There are those that spend  close to 200 dollars  on a gallon of wen shampoo.  If  that works for them I think that is great.  Too each his own!

Trusted Contributor

@Mama Deb 

Our bodies' do amazing things, and when circumstances arise causing parts to have trouble doing the usual, it can make things painful, or frustrating, time consuming, but if something comes along that can make it better, even only by a little,  that can make all the difference.

What a sweet husband you have Mama Deb!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

@weezer111 

@weezer111 wrote:

There are those that spend  close to 200 dollars  on a gallon of wen shampoo.  If  that works for them I think that is great.  Too each his own!

Exactly, everyone do what you want. There are things I wouldn't want to try, but I wouldn't begrudge anyone their  choice.  we all have our reasons for doing/not doing,  I have mine for wanting the airwrap, yes, it's expensive, but so are the hair tools under my cabinet that I can't use because they all require 2 hands, and to position my arm in certain ways that I can't do for very long, so I end up not using the tools. 

This looks like it may work for me.  Hopefully it willCat Happy

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Valued Contributor

Re: Dyson Hair Wrap

[ Edited ]

They've sold the regular dryer previously.  It's very telling that there are no reviews on its page.

Honored Contributor

when I was a kid, my best friend had very long hair that her mom or grand mom would put rag curls in it at night--- her ringlets were to the middle of her back--- thats some long hair! I use to set my hair in pin curls using Bobby pins- got pretty fast at it too.

Honored Contributor

Prices like this on Dyson make me wonder about the price on their so called fabulous vacuum.  So I don't order one or any of their products for that matter.  Pure nonsense.

Respected Contributor

We kicked so many broken vacuums to the curb until we got our Dyson. It’s the only one that truly cleans and faithfully keeps working! Well worth what we paid for it!

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 

You asked in your OP about the dryer part.  The dryer with the air wrap is used to partially dry your hair and the styling tools dry completely.  I have the original dryer and because my hair is curly I use the diffuser only and love it.  I bought the whole air wrap set as a Christmas gift for my daughter & grand daughter to share.  they have long hair and I'm sure they will love it.  DGD is at the age where she is getting into doing her own hair etc so she should enjoy it.  Hope it works great for you.

To those making disparaging remarks about those of us that own or made this purchase may I say it's non of your business what we choose to purchase and I take exception to your remarks.  

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@skittles2 

You asked in your OP about the dryer part.  The dryer with the air wrap is used to partially dry your hair and the styling tools dry completely.  I have the original dryer and because my hair is curly I use the diffuser only and love it.  I bought the whole air wrap set as a Christmas gift for my daughter & grand daughter to share.  they have long hair and I'm sure they will love it.  DGD is at the age where she is getting into doing her own hair etc so she should enjoy it.  Hope it works great for you.

To those making disparaging remarks about those of us that own or made this purchase may I say it's non of your business what we choose to purchase and I take exception to your remarks.  

I can only imagine their excitement on Christmas morning!🎄🎅🏻 @mspatmac