Trusted Contributor

Hi,

The Wrap itsn't offered on the Dyson page.  Anyone know if it's coming back? I just ordered the regular Dyson dryer, wanted to order the Wrap to compare. I think I'd like the Wrap better for what I'd want to do.

Does the wrap have the same dryer as the regular dryer,- size, speed, settings, etc.,  are the wand attachments the only difference?

Thanks!

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Contributor

I don't know anything about the Air Wrap, but I've read that it's going to be the TSV later this month.

Trusted Contributor

@lyoness 

Oh Thank you! I had no idea.  Cat Happy

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

For anyone else wondering, the TSV is 10/18.  The price now is 549, hope it comes down!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I hope everyone is taking advantage of the Dyson hair wrap tsv!  Buy one for all the girls on your Christmas list!  Wow! What a steal!  

LOL! 

Honored Contributor

I don't care how anyone else spends their money but for me this is a "You gotta be kidding me" item.

Respected Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I hope everyone is taking advantage of the Dyson hair wrap tsv!  Buy one for all the girls on your Christmas list!  Wow! What a steal!  

LOL! 

I think I'll take your advice and order at least 20 of them.  Great deal!!!!!  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic---already in my gift closet--got one for the UPS guy too!!!!Man Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Dyson Hair Wrap

[ Edited ]

@wagirl 

So glad this came along!  Your UPS driver will love it! 

BTW, I watched a demonstration and didn't see that it was very fast. Most people want to get their hair dried and styled quickly.  This looked like it takes as long as an average dryer and curling iron.  I get it's technologically advanced, but not willing to spend that amount of money for technology! 

Respected Contributor

It looks like fun to use but boy all those attachments to store and that price!  No thanks.