Occasional Contributor

I have the complete set I bought in July from Q, paid $10 more dollars also. I love it, its amazing how easy it is you just hold a piece of hair and it will grab it and spin it around the barrel. I used it this morning, I have super long hair, and its been about 6 hours, curls as tight as they were this morning, but I still have curls, they would last longer I guess if I would spray my hair when I was done. I recommend it if you want to put out the money for it, mine is almost paid off..LOL...love it even more

Esteemed Contributor

Have had the original dyson dryer for 3 years and still works like a charm.  My husband wanted to get me this one for christmas as he tried last year, but it was sold out everywhere.  i wash and dry my hair daily, so the investment is worth it. Ordered the complete set and looking forward it.  Hope those who purchased are happy with their purchase!

Honored Contributor

It’ll be interesting to see the reviews once they come in. I’d love to know how many returns in January when the bills start rolling in. 

It looks complicated and for that price I’d want it to do my hair for me. 

Honored Contributor

This is a little over half of $1,000.  I don't think so.  Buy some stock instead.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Dyson Hair Wrap

[ Edited ]

I too used to roll my hair in rags as a  kid-And as a teenager is well. We used to use torn up bed sheets...worked like a charm!

Respected Contributor

Re: Dyson Hair Wrap

[ Edited ]

Sorry, I can’t get past the price. It’s simply ridiculous.  My 10 yr old, $25 Conair works fine. Maybe if I was a Hollywood starlet but in fact... no, I’m not ! 😂😂😂

Trusted Contributor

A $500 hair dryer is a TSV?  Who in the he-- would spend this much money on a stupid hair dryer/curler?  This thing better be made out of gold.  This is the dumbest TSV QVC has ever had.  How can anyone on this channel try to sell this without laughing!

Trusted Contributor

@lkat 

@lkat wrote:

I totally understand why a lot of people think the price of this is crazy.  That being said, I own this and I love it (I did not buy it from QVC).  I mainly use the dryer attachment, the flat brush and round brush attachments.

It dries my hair in record time and I never have to use a flat iron anymore.  I get volume at the root and sleekness in the rest of my hair.  I've owned a few other pricey blow dryers so I'm not comparing this to a $30 Conair dryer.  It definitely dries/styles my hair faster than anything I've ever owned.

I haven't had a lot of luck with the curler attachments.  I also haven't had the time to try them much so don't feel like I can give a fair review on them.  I do know I don't like the curl if you use it like they show - you get that old fashioned kind of curl where the ends are curly.  I've tried it a couple of times with holding like you would a curling wand (upside down) and I like the wave it gives, but it hasn't lasted as long as I would like.  I still need to experiment more with those attachments.

I decided to buy this over the regular dryer because it's more versatile.  I don't need to use any other brushes or hot tools to style my hair and since I leave for work early, I need something that doesn't take a long time. We all get to decide how we spend our money and for me pricey hair tools/products are worth it if they perform. Woman Happy

Hi, great reveiw, lot's of info and tips.  I may reach out to you ,if thats ok, when I receive mine and find I need help.

Great tip about the curl/wave!

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Super Contributor

I have the Dyson hairdryer and I love it. My hair is very short and it only takes literly one minute to dry it.

I don't think the TSV of the wrap is a very good deal for me as my hair would not wrap around it. Plus I like the pistol type of blowdryer.

Trusted Contributor

@lkat  @Mama Deb  @LoveMeSomeQVC @weezer111  @jackpotwinner 

Glad to hear your experiences. There's a good amount of users that I can reach out to for help, if needed.  the demos look great and many of the hosts use this and the regular dyson, plus I've seen lot's of success on youtube as well.  

This looks promising to help me with my arm strength issue(stroke.)

Hope I don't bug you guys too much!Cat Wink

Cat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE