Honored Contributor

Hair straightener without excessive heat.  2 year warranty, free shpg., 30 day money-back guarantee.  You cqn get for $44 a mo. payments or pay reg. price $499.99.  Cord free.  It can also do beach waves.  This is at Dyson.com.  They will price match.  Cat Wink

If you straighten your hair all the time this tool is worth the investment.

Woman straightening her hair with the Dyson Corrale straightener

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: Dyson Corrale

[ Edited ]

I question how effective this straightener could really be.  I bought the Dyson all-in-one Air Wrap (was $550) and actually returned it as the the lack of heat made my hair frizzy. It also took me forever to do my hair so it was not a time saver. If you have any sort of wave or texture in your hair there is no substitute for heat from a regular flat iron.

Honored Contributor

@busymom22  I found this advertisement interesting.  At least you get a 30 day money back guarantee.  Personally, I have short hair would never use a straightener but there are ladies in the forum that would.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

My hairdresser has this and absolutely loves it.  She does the beach waves with it.  I have short hair so she hasn't used it on me, but her hair looks great and her instagram photos of clients whose hair she's used it on all look great, too.  I would be very tempted if I didn't have short hair.  

Esteemed Contributor

Have both dyson dryers and love them.  Told my husband that i want the starightener for my birthday in a few months.  He is a huge fan of Dyson products. Afraid if I wait until Christmas, they will be sold out everywhere.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe the Q will eventually sell this one  @Katcat1 .

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal 

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

Maybe the Q will eventually sell this one  @Katcat1 .

I'm in !!!

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom   When I saw this tool advertised, I found it very interesting to straighten your hair without excessive heat.  You actually know someone that loves this tool for beachwaves.  I would think this product needs to perform at that price.  I have short hair too so I do not have a need but I thought I would share the information.

kindness is strength