Trusted Contributor

Dupe fragrances with bath & body items

Hello, I'm looking for company(s) which make dupes-great ones, of edp's, parfum, lotions, creams, bath scrubs, gels, etc. everything needed for us who like to layer.

I'm trying to find a company that sells the scents I like which are true to the original or better if thats possible.

Thanks

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Re: Dupe fragrances with bath & body items

The Pittsburgh Street Soapworks used to be a big, there even was thread on here about, but I don't see it anymore. I haven't bought from them since they quit selling body powder, but just was on their site yesterday looking for a dupe for Phil. Summer Grace Bath & Shower gel!

Respected Contributor

Hooty, the thread is still going, I just dropped the PSS part - it's now the Scents and Common Sense thread.

SKITTLE, what Hooty said, all those things are available at PSS. Hayward Enterprises has a longer list of scents but I haven't tried them. I can vouch for PSS though. Most scents are very close, some closer than others. So, if you can deal with not being exactly the same, you can get a whole lot more for your money, the scents last longer, and frankly, I think their ingredients are better. You can also get 6 or 12 samples for almost nothing, to make sure you are happy with the scents before you order up a storm lol!

Super Contributor

Another vote for PSS. I recently received samples of six dupes, including Bobbi Brown Beach and Philosophy Baby Grace (Innocent Bliss, I think it's called). I plan to order the full size lotions and EDP of both these fragrances.

Trusted Contributor

There was a thread posted last month with someone asking about both PSS and Hayward. I'll see if I can find it and post the info...

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/446652/postid/9203343/re-hayward-and-pssneed-hel...

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Trusted Contributor

The post was started by BassettMomma on 4/30 and the last post was on 5/2 by me. See above.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Super Contributor

I'd love to try the package with 6 samples. Now I just need more suggestions. I'm a definite for BB Beach. 1 down - 5 to go

Super Contributor

I buy from Hayward's since they have a much larger selection. I have quite a lineup of sample bottles so each day I can wear a different fragrance.

I have also purchased from PSS.

Both of them have good service and I have only been disappointed in one scent from PSS.

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Frequent Contributor

I have ordered from the following. I believe they do have samples both in dupes and in individual, etc. fragrances

valeriesuncommonscents.com

foryournose.com

jeannesbathshoppe.com

thebodybakery.com

Respected Contributor

On 5/26/2014 michlady1 said:

I buy from Hayward's since they have a much larger selection. I have quite a lineup of sample bottles so each day I can wear a different fragrance.

I have also purchased from PSS.

Both of them have good service and I have only been disappointed in one scent from PSS.

Thanks loads for the link! Haward's has so many to choose from at great prices. I hope the smell true to the fragrance. Which is better the oils or the sprays?