Respected Contributor

Dupe for Philosophy Inner Grace - does one exist?

Anyone have any luck?  I have a tiny bottle left of it and am hoarding it.  I did order two from Ebay a few years back but that ended up being a disaster as the bottles were old and dirty and they smelled bad.

Would be nice if Philosophy could bring this one back, even as a limited time.

Regular Contributor

Re: Dupe for Philosophy Inner Grace - does one exist?

@RainyDayGal wrote:

Anyone have any luck?  I have a tiny bottle left of it and am hoarding it.  I did order two from Ebay a few years back but that ended up being a disaster as the bottles were old and dirty and they smelled bad.

Would be nice if Philosophy could bring this one back, even as a limited time.

i understand. I feel the same way about Living Grace. I called and they said it has been discontinued. Nowhere to be found except EBay. Always have been a skeptic about ordering personal items from EBay.  Skincare from Philosophy is just not the same since it was sold.  Anybody have any suggestions for a dupe of Living Grace?  Thank You!

Valued Contributor

I love Inner Grace too. I am down to my last few sprays from an Ebay find. I have read that Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely smells similar but i havent tried it.  So many want it to return. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have about 1/8 of a 2oz bottle left.  I use it maybe once a month.  It is years old, but it smells like day I got it.  It was my favorite fragrance ever.  I may have to see if the SJP Lovely is anywhere close to it.  It was just a comforting scent to me.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FragranceRevival dot com has a replica. 

3.4-oz  $70

Respected Contributor

I purchased an In Style (wannabe) for Amazing Grace from the big A I think the price was around $10. ish. I am happy with it . I have recieved positive comments about it. I used to find this copycat product of many famous fragrances at Walgreens but not lately. 

I was glad to see 'spritzers' of Philosophy offered at QVC. I bought the Lemon Custard and love that for summer.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee   Have you ever ordered from this site?  Sounds like they are “made to order”.  I would gladly pay $70.  But I may try SJP Lovely first.  Thank you for sharing this site.   

I checked out EBay, the prices are crazy.  $195 for one bottle.  Asked if possibly could accept a lower price, answer was, sorry, cannot.  I’ve had good luck ordering from ebay (new, sealed, good condition, items a great prices, etc) but a little concerned on paying that for a product from 2004 to whenever they quit making it.   (But my old, old bottle hasn’t turned) 

Honored Contributor

@lynnie61 wrote:

@SilleeMee   Have you ever ordered from this site?  Sounds like they are “made to order”.  I would gladly pay $70.  But I may try SJP Lovely first.  Thank you for sharing this site.   

I checked out EBay, the prices are crazy.  $195 for one bottle.  Asked if possibly could accept a lower price, answer was, sorry, cannot.  I’ve had good luck ordering from ebay (new, sealed, good condition, items a great prices, etc) but a little concerned on paying that for a product from 2004 to whenever they quit making it.   (But my old, old bottle hasn’t turned) 

@lynnie61 

I have not purchased anything from that site. I found it when I searched for a dupe. It was the only place which had one that I could find.