Respected Contributor

Re: Dupe for OPI's Suzi Sells Sushi By The Seashore?

OPI from the Libson collection called "Made it ti the Seventh Hill".  This has become one of my favorites. A great color.

Respected Contributor

"Made it to the Seventh Hill" 

Respected Contributor

I always thought when OPI discontinued a nail polish color they actually just renamed it something else.  

Trusted Contributor

@Stargazer77

You might want to take a look at Zoya's Meadow. I suspect it leans a bit more peach, but it might work. Not sure when their next sale is, but I'd get a wishlist started so you're ready when it happens.

Also, if you can find a polish with the right base color, you might be able to find a frosty topper to wear over it to somewhat recreate the look.

I'm not sure if this matters to you, but this polish was releashed by OPI in 2005 as part of the Japanese Collection. In 2007 OPI reformulated  so their polishes were 3-free. I'm not sure how many years the polish was available. But it's very likely that there are still "black" label (pre-2007) out there. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them if they've been well maintained. Just one more thing to take into consideration if you decide to go the EBay route.