Super Contributor

Re: Dupe for Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash

On 8/23/2014 xara said: I made a note that someone suggested St.Ives Apricot Scrub, I haven't tried it myself yet. The Aveeno is another good suggestion. MDW is one of my faves and so far I haven't been able to give it up.

I like St Ives Apricot Scrub - smells great. It smooths my face. A slight problem that I have on this is that it leaves this unclean feeling on my face. The Aveeno leaves my skin feeling fresh, smooth, and clean.... and moisturizing.

Trusted Contributor

Oil of Olay pore minimizing cleanser and scrub. It has been mentioned here before as a dupe for Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think any of the exfoliating cleansers I've tried hold a candle to Philosophy's Micro-Delivery Wash. I've tried and always end up repeat buying the Philosophy after being disappointed trying to save a few bucks. If looking at it from cost if you buy the 32oz Micro-Delivery the costs are pretty close to spending $10 for 6 or 7 ounces of something "like it" -- but not quite as nice.

The Philosophy website is the only other place which sells the 32 ounce size and they do occasionally have active discount codes. Other places which sell Philosophy may not offer the 32oz size, but with any discounts you may be able to find online and/or free shipping that will help reduce the price a little. To be honest I use Micro-Delivery as my morning face wash at least 5 of the 7 days of the week, and the 32oz size lasts me for almost a year. I mention this because if you buy it when it's bundled with another Philosophy product you like from QVC it's a great value. I buy mine in a duo set with Purity Made Simple from QVC.

Valued Contributor

St. Ives has an oatmeal scrub that is gentler than their apricot scrub. CHEAP, too! I like it pretty well.