Super Contributor

Dupe for Laura Gellers Etheral Rose.

I always loved this and now it is so limited. Sometimes I can find it on her website but it is always out of stock. Does anyone know of something similar to this by another brand that just gives a soft all over rosey glow to the face? Thanks in advance. 

Contributor

Re: Dupe for Laura Gellers Etheral Rose.

[ Edited ]

I have found that Covergirl Trublend in either light or medium rose is very similar to Etheral Rose ( my all time fav as well). It looks baked like LG blushes do. I found it at Target.

Respected Contributor

Does the Etheral Rose have shimmer in it?

Respected Contributor

@poco09 wrote:

I have found that Covergirl Trublend in either light or medium rose is very similar to Etheral Rose ( my all time fav as well). It looks baked like LG blushes do. I found it at Target.

Does the CG Trublend blush have shimmer in it? I don't like blush with any shimmer.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

yes, but it is subtle

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Laura Geller's newer Chandelier Glow is what she says is akin to her discontinued ethereal rose, minus the irridescence. 

Benefit has a blush/all over face powder called dandelion which is similar.

These are both prestige; however, NYX has a pink powder blush that you might want to look into.  Not sure of the name but it definitely looked similar to the infamous ethereal rose.

Hope this helps!!

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

yes, but it is subtle

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NeNe1010

I've used E. L. F. powder blush in the color Blushing that to me is about identical to Laura Geller's Ethereal Rose which I love. 

The only reason I stopped using E. L. F. is because I didn't realize it was a product of China.  I just can't use products from China, they have had too many harmful health issues.