Valued Contributor

Dupe for It Confidence in a Compact?

I didn't start using this until after the product was discontinued. It was in a drawer and I had forgotten about it. But, I found that I really like it. Anyone use something similar that they like? Trying to find a replacement product. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Dupe for It Confidence in a Compact?

@Marybella 

Oh my gosh it's my favorite, too!  I'm on my last compact so I'm using it sparingly.  Of course if you go to the IT website they tell you the CC Creme is the replacement, but I use it a well & it is NOT a replacement.  I have yet to find one as well.  Maybe other QVC beauties who have used Confidende in a Compact will opine.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I really liked It Confidence in a Compact but I had to use it fast or it would cake in its container.  I don't use makeup every day.  Because of that I prefer the CC cream.  I like the "illumination" one best, and wear one or two shades darker than my facial skin tone. I agree that the It Confidence in a Compact provided better, natural coverage.

Trusted Contributor

Are you mainly looking for SPF or coverage?

Trusted Contributor

I would try  J. Cat beauty

AQUASURANCE COMPACT FOUNDATION

1. Finely milled luxurious, silky texture that minimizes the appearance of pores.
2. Absorb and balance excess oil without creasing & looking cakey.
3. Innovative technology with water lock system to maintain moisture within the powder.
4. provide medium to full coverage for a natural flawless complexion.
Valued Contributor

@poregirl wrote:

Are you mainly looking for SPF or coverage?

I like both in a product. I don't need a lot of coverage, just toning down some slight redness. I could use this product very lightly and it looked very natural.

Valued Contributor

@poregirl wrote:

I would try  J. Cat beauty

AQUASURANCE COMPACT FOUNDATION

1. Finely milled luxurious, silky texture that minimizes the appearance of pores.
2. Absorb and balance excess oil without creasing & looking cakey.
3. Innovative technology with water lock system to maintain moisture within the powder.
4. provide medium to full coverage for a natural flawless complexion.

Have you used this, @poregirl? I checked it out and the shades seem quite yellow on my computer. 

Trusted Contributor

I  have not- they just sounded similar in texture.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe this? 

COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Instant Wrinkle Defying Foundation

Enjoy beautiful, youthful-looking skin with Hyaluronic Complex and Vitamin C, this foundation for mature skin easily floats over fine lines and wrinkles and protects against sun damage with SPF 28. 11 colors.
Super Contributor

I have been substituting the Bye Bye Foundation Oil-Free Matte Full Coverage Moisturizer.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”