Trusted Contributor

Dupe List Other than Temptalia

Good afternoon ladies~

I'm looking for a dupe list other than the one on Temptalia. I find the one there difficult to use and really not very definitive.

I know there must be others out there. Have any of you found a good one? Thank you

Super Contributor

Re: Dupe List Other than Temptalia

Dupe for what? Foundation colors? MAC lipstick colors?

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Trusted Contributor

Dupes for all makeup, eye, cheek. lip, face....

Respected Contributor

I have never heard of a dupe for cosmetics only fragrance and for that I go to pittsburghstreetsoapworks.com

She makes great dupes of so many of the old and new scents. Go to that homepage and look up a list of scents than go to the scent page and read about each scent. Some are named the exact same name as they are but others like the Philosophy scents go by another name but usually she will have behind them what they are. I love her version of EL Beautiful and that one is spot on for the scent.

Trusted Contributor

I don't know of any other lists, but you might try doing a search for (brand and color/shade) of the product you are looking for. Bloggers and youtubers sometimes indicate possible dupes for nail polish in their blogs/videos. I know I've also read/heard comparisons of other cosmetic products, just haven't paid much attention since my main interest is polish.

Honored Contributor

Pinterest?

Are you looking for lipsticks, eyeshadows.....

as an example there are many bloggers showing dupes for UD Nakeds, once you find a blogger you like you will be able to link to other bloggers

here is a link to pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/search/?q=Makeup+dupes this is a good list to start with.

Trusted Contributor

jackthebear! Thank you! Great sources!

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Quinny said:

jackthebear! Thank you! Great sources!

Glad to help, there are more out there but this should get you started.