Frequent Contributor
Chaz will be laughing all the way to the bank Smiley Happy I enjoy WEN and just in case they need testimony, I volunteer to testify on behalf of the WEN products. A statement, a lawyer and social media doesn't make a case valid. Enjoying another beautiful day! LK
Respected Contributor

I dumped wen in 2012 for they do not work for me at least. I still like the oils tho

Honored Contributor
On 4/8/2015 vermint said:
On 4/7/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 4/7/2015 Crisso said:
On 4/7/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 4/7/2015 sz0125 said: Yes I have stopped. Bad product period. My hair was beautiful but started to see a lot of hair in shower when I started Wen and I thought it was my imagination but realize now it was the horrible product that should be off the market. This is my opinion and I really do not care what others think as this is my experience. I also hated being in the shower forever with Wen and it costs a lot for such a bad product.

I don't understand this. I understand that the product didn't work for you and caused you problems. You made the right move to stop using the product. Why though should it be off the market? Why shouldn't it be available to the women that it's worked well for?

It isn't supposed to make sense. It is meant to be sensationalist....

I suppose, but I just don't understand that mindset.

I don't understand it either, but I see it all over these boards for a lot of products. It's a very selfish way of thinking. I've had a bad reaction to some things, but wouldn't dream of taking these products away from others!

I find the taste of goat cheese to be offensive. It should be banned everywhere ;-)
Super Contributor
Because someone is allergic to an ingredient in a l product is not cause for a lawsuit. Switch to something else. Jeez.
Super Contributor
I am allergic to red food dye, lanolin, & some sunscreen products. I am not going to sue companies that use these ingredients.