Esteemed Contributor
I don't like Wen products as they didn't work well for me...loved the scents tho, but I would not stop using the product just because of a lawsuit....many users on this thread have used it for years without any issues. Anyone can launch a lawsuit but it doesn't mean it has merit.
Esteemed Contributor

May I ask what the class action suit is alleging?

Super Contributor

Nope I wouldn't stop using Wen unless I had my own bad results, but I have good results so I'll keep using it.

Honored Contributor

by the way, if anyone is wanting to dump their summer honey peach, you can dump it right into my hot little hands! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Super Contributor
Yes I have stopped. Bad product period. My hair was beautiful but started to see a lot of hair in shower when I started Wen and I thought it was my imagination but realize now it was the horrible product that should be off the market. This is my opinion and I really do not care what others think as this is my experience. I also hated being in the shower forever with Wen and it costs a lot for such a bad product.
Valued Contributor

No way! I started using this five years ago and I swear by it. Love, love.

Super Contributor
On 4/7/2015 HappyDaze said:

by the way, if anyone is wanting to dump their summer honey peach, you can dump it right into my hot little hands! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor
On 4/7/2015 sz0125 said: Yes I have stopped. Bad product period. My hair was beautiful but started to see a lot of hair in shower when I started Wen and I thought it was my imagination but realize now it was the horrible product that should be off the market. This is my opinion and I really do not care what others think as this is my experience. I also hated being in the shower forever with Wen and it costs a lot for such a bad product.

I don't understand this. I understand that the product didn't work for you and caused you problems. You made the right move to stop using the product. Why though should it be off the market? Why shouldn't it be available to the women that it's worked well for?

Super Contributor
On 4/7/2015 Buck-i-Nana said:
On 4/7/2015 sz0125 said: Yes I have stopped. Bad product period. My hair was beautiful but started to see a lot of hair in shower when I started Wen and I thought it was my imagination but realize now it was the horrible product that should be off the market. This is my opinion and I really do not care what others think as this is my experience. I also hated being in the shower forever with Wen and it costs a lot for such a bad product.

I don't understand this. I understand that the product didn't work for you and caused you problems. You made the right move to stop using the product. Why though should it be off the market? Why shouldn't it be available to the women that it's worked well for?

It isn't supposed to make sense. It is meant to be sensationalist....

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks for the laugh, I found your question hysterical. Been using Wen for eight years , it saved my hair and my hair is better than when I was a teenager. They would have to pry it from my cold dead hands,