Honored Contributor

I have a friend who swears by it. I used to buy it every chance I got. It never worked for me. I just kept giving it to her. I cannot imagine how much money I've given her in Wen.

I've been keeping that huge gallon jug, I'm going to give her that thing when I see her. She amazing. The nicest person I know. It's nice to do something good for someone so good to others. Dumping it? No way, just giving it to someone who likes it.

Super Contributor

Et ca continue....

Valued Contributor
I have no intentions of not using Wen. My hair and skin have never looked better.
Honored Contributor

I use Wen as a conditioner...this works out well for me.

I've always liked using a variety of cleansing products...and different skin care brands, mixing my make up products....

I seldom "dump" anything! I try to find a way to make it work, and if I discover, right off the bat, that something isn't right for me...I return it.

Honored Contributor

I stopped using WEN months ago because I didn't feel it was working for me any more and I used WEN for years. I did notice a lot of hair in the sink using WEN and it did concern me. People can become allergic to something they have been using at any time and that may be what is happening to people with WEN. Again, if a product is causing you hair loss, don't use it. My husband is still using the WEN, but after it's used up I'm not reordering.

Honored Contributor
What a ridiculous question. WEN isn't like a Pinto that might explode if it gets rear-ended and a class-action lawsuit isn't like a safety recall for a known problem. There's zero evidence it's harmful and even the lawyer behind the suit has said she's looking for a scientist to investigate the claims, which means no evidence exists. I've been using WEN for years without problems, so why would I stop? Some people who drink become alcoholics and die. That's actually proven science. Did you get rid of all the alcohol in your house?
Regular Contributor

Are you crazy - Wen is the best thing that has ever happened to my hair!

Not applicable

Absolutely not.

Contributor

luv wen using it for years also ...

Super Contributor

Not a ridiculous question at all.

SherryBW, you could always use your WEN to shave with. There are a lot of people doing this instead of throwing it out. I use the 613 about every week and I have not had any issues. Of course, everyone is different and what works for one person may not for another.