Regular Contributor
I cry a lot because of pain, and my two dachsies seem to think that their washing my face is a good remedy! Which IS true, LOL.... but I do go lightly rewash and reapply my serums and moisturizers mostly because of the germ factor, since I take immunosuppressants. And I don't like going to sleep with puppy breath and salty tear stains on my cheeks! :-)
Super Contributor
On 8/24/2014 HomebodyinMichigan said: I cry a lot because of pain, and my two dachsies seem to think that their washing my face is a good remedy! Which IS true, LOL.... but I do go lightly rewash and reapply my serums and moisturizers mostly because of the germ factor, since I take immunosuppressants. And I don't like going to sleep with puppy breath and salty tear stains on my cheeks! :-)

I am so sorry!!!! My peke likes to wash my face when I cry. Luckily I don't cry too much but she loves giving kisses anyway. I worked for a vet and she would let her fur babies eat off her silverware. She would share her popcorn bowl with her cat. I figure I am safe with kisses, lol.