Respected Contributor

Duke It Out for ShopHQ Title: DJ vs. EG

All, I'd like to find a new line of face creams. Which should I try? I have old, dry, spotted skin with saggy eyes and deep 111 lines. Give me guidance, please. The current TS or the former EG TS? Thanks much.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Duke It Out for ShopHQ Title: DJ vs. EG

My mom's friend has similar skin problems and I had bought a sampler of M Asam over at HSN and found it way too rich for my skin so I gave it to her, she loved it and she wound up buying the whole line again. It was the Vino Gold and price-wise, its really reasonable. She especially said it was very moisturizing without being overly greasy or heavy.

Respected Contributor

FG--That's the ticket. A complete line at a reasonable price. That is exactly what I need. Any other suggestions? Yes, think outside the box. Again, thanks, guys.

Respected Contributor

If you are referring to Elizabeth Grant on Shop HQ, I love love her line...I have her most recent special, and its awesome..I alternate with Josie Maran, and EG, perfect combo for me..Oh her Youth Molecule Face scrub in her last special is the best I have ever used..The exfoliating granules are so fine...I used to be a sales assoc for Guerlain, and I thot theirs were the finest granules in their scrub, this beats that...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

qm and FG: Thank you for the input. I need products that are priced well and easy to use. Both lines are reasonable and have terrific reviews, so I will, well, try both. But you probably already guessed that. Thanks much.