Respected Contributor

DuWop Amber Eyes -- great for blue eyes, too!!

I've heard of the Amber Eyes trio from DuWop, but have never purchased it. I believe it was previously sold on the Q, but not for long, if I recall correctly. Anyway, DuWop had a 45% off sale (yes, 45%!! AND free shipping!)  last week, so I pulled the trigger on it. I got it in the mail today, and tried it on. Love it! I didn't realize it has two bronzey-gold Amber shades, one darker than the other, and a chocolate cream liner (I just thought it was a dark brown powder shadow).  I'm going to use it all from scratch tomorrow to get the full effect, but my blue eyes really stood out after applying the shadows. Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone interested. I think it would look great on brown, hazel, green or blue eyed beauties. 

Honored Contributor

Re: DuWop Amber Eyes -- great for blue eyes, too!!

oh my gosh @FUTURE I forgot all about that palette! I remember wanting it years ago and then just forgot about it. But hey I'm also mad at you for not telling us abouit that SALE!!! What an awesome sale! I would have loved to finally pick up that palette. Bad girl!!! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze@Its still going on!! On their site!! Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn! Lol!!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@HappyDaze@Its still going on!! On their site!! Ruuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn! Lol!!

@FUTURE hahahha!! I did!! Smiley Happy Thanks girlfriend!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE and @HappyDaze - I ordered this too! I remember when I first started watching QVC and saw Lisa Robertson raving about this palette for hazel eyes. Of course I had to get it! I wore it a lot, then forgot about it and went on to other things. I looked for it a while ago and couldn't find it, so I thought I'd try again! Thanks for the notice! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@FUTURE thank you so much. I love DuWop and used their lip venoms for a long time. Ordered the Amber eyes and the grey eyes kit as I have grey/light blue eyes and love wearing grey shadows. Very nice score.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

@FUTURE -   I have blue eyes and remember using the Amber shadows  when QVC sold it.   Didn't know it was still available anywhere.  I ordered the Amber palette and the Eye Intensifier pencil for blue eyes also.  Great sale plus the free shipping.  Thanks so much!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just placed an order for Amber eyes and the brown eyes palette. Actually have amber eyes and its very rare to find eyeshadow for us amber eyed girls.  Like looking for a needle in a haystack. Lancome makes a gold eyeshdow palette for Amber eyes but its one of the few I've found. Can now add this to my collection. Thanks for the heads up because had no idea Duwop had an Amber eyes palette.

Contributor

Thanks for letting us know about the sale.  Just ordered the trio!

Respected Contributor

I'm SO glad so many of you were able to get this and other items, while on sale!! Awesome!!

Just an FYI - I received an email and the sale ends today.