Frequent Contributor

Any one else getting bored with them? Now broadcasting from their house.They just come off as so money hungry

Super Contributor

Re: DuBrow Overload....

[ Edited ]

I recently started using there retinol and bought the mask thats suppose to plump up the face....Well the retinol made my wrinkles look worse and the mask 1 use made my face bright red for 2 days.....I went looking for there CS to ask a couple questions and found out they have none!.....I ended up returning it all and wont buy again.

I came across his Dr office business on yelp and was shocked at all the bad reviews....If true it sure seems he is only about the money and could care less when he botches people up or surgery does nothing for them....There is as many good reviews as bad but he could have had his friends do those.

Honored Contributor

@staceyluvsyou wrote:

Any one else getting bored with them? Now broadcasting from their house.They just come off as so money hungry

If he were by himself at the studio he would be fine.  At first I believe it was just him, then his wife basically took over for the host and now its just her and her husband. I think this will be a turnoff broadcasting from their home.  I believe she was on of the housewives.  It is not necessary for her to be involed in the presentation.  

Valued Contributor

while i don't watch, i am not surprised, that they are on all the time
they need to replace the beekman and skinn money somehow

i don't know about both of them being money hungry. i am sure that he makes way more money on his tv show and his practice (when not taping the show), then he does on shophq. i think she was money hungry BEFORE being on shophq. back in the day, i got the impression that she was tired of him getting all the spotlight and/or camera time and wanted some for herself.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was watching BOTCHED last night and while interviewing a woman with a bad facelift, he said to "never trust a cosmetic surgeon on TV...except ME".

Honored Contributor

I can't watch those two.  They act so smug when on. I wouldn't give them a penny.

Respected Contributor

The only time I ever see him is when I watch Botched. That's the only show I watch with him and I never see her at all.

That said, I find him trying even for the one hour a week I do see him. I think he's a fantastic doctor, but he has the maturity level of a child and I find his constant attention-seeking to be annoying.

Honored Contributor

Their constant hawking of the supplements by them and others on Evine  makes me not believe in any supplements. And those kitchen shots mystify me.  

Valued Contributor

But I LOVE his partners skin care sold on HSN   I have a couple of his things

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They do seem to be on a lot as I go flipping by.  Between their live shows and the encore shows, it seems as if it's the Dubrow network.  I never stick around because I don't use their products.