Super Contributor

I was watching Botched the other night and was so distracted by his face I had a hard time paying attention to the show. Did he have cheek implants? I liked his face more before.

Honored Contributor

@NeNe1010 wrote:

I was watching Botched the other night and was so distracted by his face I had a hard time paying attention to the show. Did he have cheek implants? I liked his face more before.

@NeNe1010   He admitted to having fillers recently

Respected Contributor

They are both thirsty and monotonous and with their limited product range it's like the same broken record every time.  I can't watch them anymore.  They've both become so egomaniacal it's nauseating.

Valued Contributor

I must admit, I cannot watch them either. I tried the products when they first came out and did not like them. The Volumagen felt suffocating and the others did nothing. I hate to bash any vendors but their egos are getting in the way of ingredients and efficacy. Their vitamins are not very good either.

They both seem to have an extremely comfortable life and perhaps this second or third gig is unnecessary . I do not believe they will withstand time. The sales seem desperate and they are on way too much....saturated.

I hope shophq sees the light here and now that Heather is bringing a clothing line (???) , it is a bit ridiculous. I wish them well but I am over saturated with Consult.....I now change the channel.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@NeNe1010 wrote:

@NeNe1010   He admitted to having fillers recently

He's been getting fillers and has been open about it on Botched.  In fact, it was even featured on Botched.

Regular Contributor

@sunshine 919 

yes she was one of the housewives. They live in a 20 million dollar home it was said on the show once. I guess they can tell evine to host from their home because it's more convenient for them. And I guess they sell good amounts. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they sell more than SSC? Remember how much SSC used to sell when they are on HSN? They were on at least one long weekend per month.....I bet Isomers and Consult Beauty are the top selling beauty lines on ShopHQ now.

Honored Contributor

They both look waxy to me. No amount of fillers is going to do anything for that nose which practically droops down to his lips. 

Guess they need money to pay for that monstrosity of a house. 

Trusted Contributor

I've only tried a few items from the line. Nothing really worked for me. I might try the CoQ10 serum. 

Respected Contributor

@staceyluvsyou Re house....conspicious consumption..disgusting