Respected Contributor

KERATIN HEALING OIL HAIR TREATMENT

This is my favorite oil.

Honored Contributor

@Sweetpea70 

What did they do differently, thanks 

@Sweetpea70 wrote:

I have a suggestion - it's expensive but it's wonderful - Brazilian Blowout. I know some people are against them because of the ingredients so please don't attack me for suggesting this. I had a Brazilian done last week and my hair is like beautiful silk. My hair stylist did it a little differently this time to ensure I keep my body but all curling and frizz is gone. I hope you find something that makes you feel better about your hair. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

I am still oxox:

According to my stylist, the more times your hair is flat ironed the straighter it will be. I don't like my hair to be flat (which has happened to the sides before) so she only flat ironed it once. My hair is very curly naturally and now is smooth, shiny and has body. When blow drying it she used a round brush instead of a flat brush. My hair is cut in a bob and I think it looks better with some bend at the bottom. Fortunately when I explained what I wanted this time my stylist understood, and it turned out exactly how I wanted. I hope this makes sense to you. 

Honored Contributor

@gillsburg    A couple of suggestions -- try a hair mask or give Aveda Smooth products a try.  Go to Aveda's website and read the reviews on the Smooth products.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Sweetpea70 

Yes I totally understand the explination, thank you 

@Sweetpea70 wrote:

I am still oxox:

According to my stylist, the more times your hair is flat ironed the straighter it will be. I don't like my hair to be flat (which has happened to the sides before) so she only flat ironed it once. My hair is very curly naturally and now is smooth, shiny and has body. When blow drying it she used a round brush instead of a flat brush. My hair is cut in a bob and I think it looks better with some bend at the bottom. Fortunately when I explained what I wanted this time my stylist understood, and it turned out exactly how I wanted. I hope this makes sense to you. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Dry frizzy hair

[ Edited ]

The lady at Sally Beauty recommended Soapbox Coconut Oil Rejuvenating Deep Conditioner and I bought a packet.   Wow I am so pleased with the results. I have so much frizz and flyaways after blow drying, no matter how nourishing my routine is.  I can't stop touching my hair and it's almost frizz free with no flyaways.

By the way - I didn't even ask her for a hair mask.  I went in for something else and she said my hair looked like it would benefit from a mask.  Smiley Surprised Smiley Very Happy