Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dry Skin Around My Eyes

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs @SilleeMee ...Speaking of gentle facial washcloths, I had a few very good quality ones that were perfect for gentle facial cleansing and wore them out...I don't recall where I had ordered them from.

However, in my search, I came across these from BB&B and just ordered a set...They are listed as a baby washcloth but are also used by women for their facial cleansing....a perfect size and more gentler than your average washcloth.

$14.99

Little Treasures 10-Pack Luxurious Washcloths in White

The Little Treasures Luxurious Washcloths are sure to make bath time a gentle experience for your little one. Along with sporting fun colors and being made of soft, absorbent 100% rayon from bamboo, these cloths are built to last.

• Set includes 10 washcloths; each measures 10" L x 10" W
  • Soft and absorbent
  • 100% rayon from bamboo
  • Machine wash
  • Imported

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Regular Contributor

@Katcat1 I purchased the Badescu product and have been using it for a week. It is WONDERFUL! Thank you for the recommendation - my eyes look completely normal now.

Regular Contributor

@wagirl I tried the neosporin while waiting to get my Badescu cream recommended by someone else and it worked wonderfully!  Thank you so much for the idea - who knew?  Amazing - and thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@hgsuddle   I am glad that worked out for you.  My doctor told me about a body lotion for dry skin.  Gold Bond and on the front of the bottle it says "healing."  It is wonderful and gives so much hydration.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@hgsuddle ---great that it worked for you. I know some of the good ole stuff we used with wild abandon years ago, like Vaseline for example, are poo-pooed for the ingredients they contain now days but sometimes the good ole stuff works Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I use Matryxl from The Ordinary around my eyes and lips. It’s so moisturizing and I love it. So affordable!