Honored Contributor

Re: Dry Eyelids and Eye Shadow -- will a primer help this?

@ladygirl

I had used baby shampoo in the past for the blepharitis but haven't for awhile.  Maybe it's time to use again and try with the microfiber cloth! This for this suggestion! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Citrine1

Thank you for replying.  I guess there's no way to know since everyone is different.  I have a bump on my upper eye lid right now which I hate and I would like to see if I can have removed.  I think it's from using rich eye products.  

I didn't realize rich eye products could do that, AngelPuppy1.  Good luck to you; let us know if you find a product that works!  

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Kardi

I knew that sounded familiar but I know there are several different Aquaphor products.  I have one for the lips and I did't know if you could use that one for the eyes.  So the cream such as what you use for your hands is what you are recommending?  Thanks! 

Not to confuse you too much, @AngelPuppy1, but I was the one who responded to your question to KarDi about Aquaphor.

I don't use the Aquaphor for my hands. I use the tube of Aquaphor healing ointment (I mistakenly called it a cream in my last post) for my lips, as I had recommended to you a couple weeks ago.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3

Thank you so much for posting this.  Yes, there are quite a few Aquaphor things.  I was looking again yesterday and was thinking -- hmmm -- what do I get?  Thanks!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1

They do that to me!!  But then again, my skin is very sensitive and very weird and reacts to things strangely.