Respected Contributor

Re: Drugstore Shampoo Brands

Pantene has updated all their poos to be called "dreamcare"  and I like them. Same stuff but creamer. I tried tressemme 7 in 1 repair that is new and really love it. Has a lot of biotin in it. 

Honored Contributor

I alternate with my shampoos and never use the same shampoo in a 3 day period.  I very much like Shakai for blond and gray hair (with blue melva).  It gives the hair beautiful highlights.  I am salt & pepper.  I also have a couple shampoos by Acure Organics.  Most of my shampoos are sulfate free but I do own one that is not.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I use PERT and have been using it for years and years. Just the exact right amount of conditioner so my hair doesn't tangle but it also isn't weighed down. I wash my hair every day and it is soft, shiny and healthy. What more can one ask of a shampoo/conditioner. I use the Pert with light conditioner.

Respected Contributor

I switch out my shampoo and conditioners all the time, but I find that I always go back to Suave Professionals Morocan Infusion. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I alternate with my shampoos and never use the same shampoo in a 3 day period.  I very much like Shakai for blond and gray hair (with blue melva).  It gives the hair beautiful highlights.  I am salt & pepper.  I also have a couple shampoos by Acure Organics.  Most of my shampoos are sulfate free but I do own one that is not.  Cat Very Happy

I am that way also. it is a scent thing. I can not smell the same thing in my hair every day. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This one is my fave. It's a tea tree poo. You can get a 2-oz sample for $1.65 and free shipping at pureformulas dot com. There is also the conditioner for the same price to try. Highly recommend both! The conditioner is a foaming type, not as in spray or pump, it just foams up when you put it in your hair. I love it. Be sure to read the reviews...all are stellar! No animal testing. Certified organic. No sulfates.

If the samples are sold out, get on their wait list. It doesn't take long at all.Woman Happy

GIO-13008-5.jpg

I like the Giovanni brand.  I am currently using the 50:50 shampoo and I really like it.  I occasionally find their products at T.J. Maxx in large pump bottles, which is a great deal.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org