Contributor

Drugstore Rave....Jergens self tanning foam!

I used this stuff a couple of years ago, then left it for an exploration of other self tanners that gave color immediately. I was in Ulta on Monday and picked up a bottle on a whim. I put it on Monday night when I got home, then again Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. It's a white foam that smoothes on very easily, doesn't have an icky tanner smell (not to my nose anyway) and gives a beautiful golden tan after 2 or 3 applications.

Tips: DO wash the palms of your hands after you apply. Even though you can't see color, it will tan your palms, especally at the base of the thumb. DON'T get carried away with squirting too much foam in the palm of your hand at one time. This stuff spreads very easily so try to avoid getting too much of it at once. Probably a glob the size of a golf ball is all you need. I've not gotten any streaks from this at all. You just need to keep rubbing the light foam in until you know you've gotten it all spread.

I really like this stuff and I will definitely buy it again! I think I bought the medium color. Comes in a brown bottle with a foam applicator. Oh, and one other thing....I didn't use body lotion before application like I do when using a colored tanner and it hasn't collected/grabbed around my ankles/feet.

Love it! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}