Trusted Contributor

Drugstore Nude Pink Lipstick and Lip Gloss

I will be a bride's attendant at her wedding next month.  At the request of the bride, I am looking for a drugstore brand of a nice nude pink lipstick and a lip gloss to wear on top.  The gloss dooesn't HAVE to be the same shade and it doesn't matter if they are the same brand.  I have light skin and blue eyes.  I have the most difficult time choosing colors and no patience to go through all of the options.  I'm hoping I can get some suggestions here which would allow me to pop into Target or Walgreens and pick up.  I always get the best suggestions from my friends right here, I have the utmost confidence in all of you! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Drugstore Nude Pink Lipstick and Lip Gloss

[ Edited ]

I have Loreal Mauved #140 (lighter one - a little frosted) and Loreal Peony Pink #580 (a little darker). Ordered on-line from Walmart (in a gold tube) $5.97. You wouldn't need a lip gloss with either of these. Walmart has a low purchase price - for free shipping - so it may be convenient to order the lipstick on-line. Search by Loreal Lipstick -- and Click on Loreal Paris Collection Riche-Lip Colour Lipstick - many colors are displayed.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been using Rimmel Stay Glossy (lip gloss) available at Walgreen's (and elsewhere) because it's not sticky. Colors available range from clear to light tints. L'Oreal is always a good choice too. IMO the best lipsticks in any color are Revlon - also available at any big drugstore or Walmart.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Quinny,     Check out Burts Beesl  They have new lipsticks and there are also glosses.  At Target maybe Sonia K. has something.  Here are some suggestions for you:  Burts Bees:   Iced Iris lipstick; Ocean Sunrise lip gloss; Sedona Sands or Carolina Coast lip crayons.    Good luck.   I have a couple of the lip crayons and they are very nice and you can put the gloss over.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Loreal #600 (black tube), Revlon #25 (black tube),  both inexpensive at Walmart, although the Loreal wasn't on the shelf last week, the woman stocking said sometimes they just get rid of certain ones and rotate stock.  Im sure its in some stores though.

Trusted Contributor

Neutrogena Moisturesmooth Color Stick, 100 Pink Nude, .011 Oz

Pink Grapefruit And Neutrogena also has lip gloss. Walmart or Walgreens

Many colors that I really like.

Respected Contributor

Look at L'Oreal, Maybelline has a lovely line of Nude lipsticks and NYX has glosses. Be sure to keep in mind undertones of pink, either blue or yellow.

Honored Contributor

After careful consideration, Not knowing undertone of your lips. Tarte Energy LipSurgence Lip Gloss. works with your chemistry. Favorite lipliner Rimmel East End Snob, Neutral shade of pink.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Quinny I really like Maybelline Color Sensationally Nude shades.   I think any of shades will look nice (depending on how "nude" you want it to look). I will probably go with Honey Pink (somewhere in the middle--not too nude, not too dark).

51168604_Alt06.jpg

For Glosses, I like the NYX Buttergloss. I have the shade Tiramisu. It is a really light nude, and it goes with anything. I also have the Angel Food Cake. If you want a little darker color.

3ppmt1v.jpg

The good thing about these (Maybelline or NYX) are that they are so affordable, that you can pick up multiple shades and try different combinations and see what look good on you.

Respected Contributor

My favorite pink lipstick EVER is the NYX Indian Pink but they have 3 other pinks that are almost as pretty. I top it with the Lorac lipgloss in Southern Belle. Perfect!