Valued Contributor

Drugstore Foundation - Boots No. 7 foundation now at Walgreens stores

For those looking to try a drugstore foundation, the Boots No. 7 is now in Walgreen stores. The Protect and Perfect foundation is so nice and only $15.99. The line is 20% off until the end of the month and they have full size tester bottles to help choose the right color. The Cool Beige is a perfect medium for me. I have been using the 4N Loreal True Match foundation but wanted to get back to the Boots No. 7 line I was using a few years ago and hard to find it locally. Target carries it but out of the way and most times out of my shade.

Honored Contributor

Re: Drugstore Foundation - Boots No. 7 foundation now at Walgreens stores

@Theresa1121 wrote:

For those looking to try a drugstore foundation, the Boots No. 7 is now in Walgreen stores. The Protect and Perfect foundation is so nice and only $15.99. The line is 20% off until the end of the month and they have full size tester bottles to help choose the right color. The Cool Beige is a perfect medium for me. I have been using the 4N Loreal True Match foundation but wanted to get back to the Boots No. 7 line I was using a few years ago and hard to find it locally. Target carries it but out of the way and most times out of my shade.

@Theresa1121- What a coincidence that you should mention these two foundations.  I've been watching a number of Angie's (Hot 'n' Flashy) videos and she likes both of these.  I've thought about trying them but there are so many shades, especially with the L'oreal True Match, that I can't decide which one to select.  Would you say you are a true medium or more of a light-medium?  Also, do you notice any oxidation/yellowing after you've had either of these foundations on for awhile?

Frequent Contributor

I went to Walgreens and the lady that works in the makeup had a handheld machine and she holds it up against your face in two different places and it tells what color in Boots 7 you should wear, she then applied that color to make sure the color was what I liked

Trusted Contributor

We were in Cork, Ireland last September and they had a huge Boots store.  It was so much fun to look at all their products.  I did buy 2 of their primers at the Duty Free store at the airport.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am more of a light medium especially in the winter.

You can purchase the foundation and save your receipt and packaging and not an issue to return it until you find the right shade. They have full size testers and apply to your jaw area and if you can't see it, bingo, thats the color. I really like this foundation and also feel it is beneficial to my skin.

Also, did not notice any yellowing. (I smile when I say that as I used to spend a fortune on Lancome foundation and would joke I felt as if I had hepatitis!)

Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121  That's good to know.  I will check it out.  Thanks.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

I use the No 7 moisturizers and love them; haven't tried their foundations yet.