Honored Contributor

Drugstore Facial Cleanser Shoutout!

I have been using this cleanser for over a month now and just wanted to list it, for those who may have sensitive skin like I do:  Olay Calming Liquid Cleanser (for sensitive skin)

I truly love this stuff and it is not expensive at all, and can be found at most drugstores and Target, Walmart, etc.

It says it is a "liquid cleanser", but when it comes out of the pump bottle, it looks like a creamy white lotion.  WARNING:  Use very little!!!!!!  I am thinking, oh, it's just a lotion, so I pumped out a lot and added water and went to town!  OMG --- it frothed and bubbled so much, that I had bubbles coming out of my nose and couldn't breathe!  Mercy!  

However, it feels so good on the skin and cleanses so nicely, and does not make your skin feel tight or dry at all! Just very smooth and fresh!  I highly recommend it!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Drugstore Facial Cleanser Shoutout!

You better stock up,you never know when companies stop making.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Yes, how true!  Every time I really like a product, its not long before it disappears! 

Valued Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Yes, how true!  Every time I really like a product, its not long before it disappears! 

I always say the same thing.  It's like they know we like it, so change the formula to something worse or discontinue it forever.

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I have been using this cleanser for over a month now and just wanted to list it, for those who may have sensitive skin like I do:  Olay Calming Liquid Cleanser (for sensitive skin)

I truly love this stuff and it is not expensive at all, and can be found at most drugstores and Target, Walmart, etc.

It says it is a "liquid cleanser", but when it comes out of the pump bottle, it looks like a creamy white lotion.  WARNING:  Use very little!!!!!!  I am thinking, oh, it's just a lotion, so I pumped out a lot and added water and went to town!  OMG --- it frothed and bubbled so much, that I had bubbles coming out of my nose and couldn't breathe!  Mercy!  

However, it feels so good on the skin and cleanses so nicely, and does not make your skin feel tight or dry at all! Just very smooth and fresh!  I highly recommend it!  

Does this take off eye makeup? Waterproof eye makeup?

thank you

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Does this take off eye makeup? Waterproof eye makeup?

thank you

@Valstybaby 

That I can't tell you because I haven't been wearing eye makeup lately.