Honored Contributor

Re: Drugstore Eyebrow Pencil

@Annabellethecat66 

I use the Benefit Gimme Brow and have for years.  I don't want to use anything else!  I think I use color 3 or 3.5

Honored Contributor

I use Palladio Herbal Retractable Eye Pencils, find them at Sallys or amazon or ebay. Great colors too and no sharpening. 

Honored Contributor

WOW!  Who would have thought that the first try to find a new eyebrow pencil, I'd get it right!  Today I had to go to CVS to get allergy meds so looked at one of the eyebrow pencils I was interested in - L'Oreal Brow Stylist and purchased it in Taupe.  Then also bought Maybellne Brow Fast Sculpt in clear.

Got home and its a great color for me!  So am trying out one eyebrow with the clear brow gel and one without to see how that wears.  Compared the color of the Benefit pencil to the L'Oreal pencil and they were very close.

The price at CVS was quite a bit more than online at ULTA so if I decide to purchase this again after I'm done with the Benefit brow pencil, then I'll get it through ULTA.

I really did think this was going to be bigger deal to find an eyebrow pencil that worked for me.  So glad it wasn't.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  Is that the same thing I mentioned?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee    Both are the retractable...in the white plastic casing.   I use the E.L.F. in blonde and the Wet & Wild in taupe.    (I only "do" eyebrows when I'm wearing contacts.    My glasses are HUGE frames, so I don't bother.)

Ray-Ban RX1971V Icons Eyeglasses Shiny Legend Gold On Top (3106)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Thank you so much! Woman Happy@Desertdi 

Honored Contributor

I think so @Annabellethecat66   It looks like this

Benefit Cosmetics - Gimme Brow+ Tinted Volumizing Eyebrow Gel 3 0.1 oz/ 3 g allure 2019 Best of Beauty Award Winner

Honored Contributor

I always keep a back-up brow pencil on hand because there have been times when all of a sudden I go to twist my pencil up and there is virtually nothing there.  LOL  

I said in another thread that I think half the battle with brow pencils is finding a shade that works.  I have tried pencils I love but couldn't get a good shade match and I've found pencils with a perfect shade but hated the pencil itself.

I personally love CoverGirl Easy Breezy Brow.  It is a micro-fine pencil which I love and they have a good color match for me.  I also use ELF Wow Brow which is a gel.  But I put the gel on first, do my mascara while that dries and then go in with my pencil.

Respected Contributor

Hands down E.L.F Instrant Brow lift.  Where I purchase it from it's practically free at under $3.00.  Seriously cannot beat the price, and I prefer this any other pencil out there.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I like the L'Oreal Brow Definer.

Another vote for the Brow Stylist Definer! 👍

It comes in numerous color shades, it's retractable & about $9.99. I'm a brunette and use the Light Brunette color on my brows. Always best to go lighter in shade to your natural brow color because it looks 'more natural'. 

I used to buy Urban Decay's version but switched to the L'Oreal brand. 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼