Respected Contributor

''DripDrops'' improved my skin !!

If you haven't tried ''DripDrops'' and have a hard time drinking enough water to hydrate, I strongly suggest giving them a try.  I was amazed at how much smoother my complexion was the day after.  It's a hydration powder that you mix with water. Love it !

Honored Contributor

Re: ''DripDrops'' improved my skin !!

Is this something that you drink or apply to your skin?

Respected Contributor

@haddon9   It's a powder that you just add to your bottled water...several flavors too. You can google it - or go to Amazon and read more about it

Esteemed Contributor

(From the website)

Electrolyte Power for Fast Hydration

Medical-grade DripDrop ORS is the fast-acting, delicious-tasting dehydration remedy trusted by doctors, firefighters, elite athletes and the U.S. Military.

• Can often be used as an alternative to IV therapy for mild to moderate dehydration

• 3x the electrolytes and ½ the sugar of sports drinks

• Patented, doctor-developed formula

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This product doesn't fit with my way of eating.  It's mostly sugar.  I drink sugar free electrolytes daily and take skin benefiting supplements.  

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda Thank you for the suggestion. I had never heard of DripDrops. It sounds like a valuable product for those of us living in the Southwest. With our high temperatures and low humidity, we find it challenging to stay fully hydrated.

Respected Contributor

@On It    You are most welcome !  I got the tip from my RN daughter.

Honored Contributor

Seems like it would be good to have in an emergency/survival kit. Wish it was around when I was a mountaineering hiker. 

Esteemed Contributor

Hydration is a wonderful thing for skin.  Not sure about added sodium and glucose.  

Respected Contributor

It was 20% off on Amazon and I bought a pack to save for some international travel coming up this summer. Long long flights are very dehydrating.