Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Ilovesnoodles wrote:

I don't think Josie dresses like  a professional like she should IMO. She always looks like she's going to a party. My husband always makes me turn the channel when she's on as he thinks her dresses are silly. As for advertising her products she has 4 or 5 models that do that too.

My husband has a very different reaction. Smiley LOL

haha same here! He enjoys those shows. I have a feeling her husband does too and that is why he wants her to change the channel, lol. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Makes you turn the channel?!  OMG mine would lose a limb if he tried to make me do something like that.

Anyway, it's more likely he'd want me to turn it back!

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

Makes you turn the channel?!  OMG mine would lose a limb if he tried to make me do something like that.

Anyway, it's more likely he'd want me to turn it back!

LOL I though tthe same thing, @Bella Carro. My husband doesn't make me do anything. The only thing he asked me to do one time is stop using the WEN fall apple spice CC because it stunk up the bathroom and he can't stand the scent (nor could I, honestly). But he asked me nicely and didn't insist on it.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovesnoodles wrote:

I don't think Josie dresses like  a professional like she should IMO. She always looks like she's going to a party. My husband always makes me turn the channel when she's on as he thinks her dresses are silly. As for advertising her products she has 4 or 5 models that do that too.

Thank goodness! I was just thinking that what this thread really needed was a woman to come in and shame another woman for how she dresses and here you are to the rescue!

Frequent Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Ilovesnoodles wrote:

haha same here! He enjoys those shows. I have a feeling her husband does too and that is why he wants her to change the channel, lol. Smiley Wink

Not true. He believes women should dress modestly.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I try to please my husband and he tries to please me. Nothing wrong with that.

Respected Contributor

@Ilovesnoodles wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Ilovesnoodles wrote:

Not true. He believes women should dress modestly.Smiley Happy

And obey

Frequent Contributor

Nothing wrong with obeying your husband. I promised to in my marriage vows back in the 1970's.

Honored Contributor

A suggestion for Josie's next appearance:

Modesty

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Hi Posters,

Thank you for your feedback. We've seen a few flags here and are closing the thread for commenting.

Brittany