Regular Contributor

Dragon's Blood by Rodial any reviews? Angelina Jolie uses it, of course it works

I've read a bit about this product and wondered if anyone has tried it. That said I still don't think there is a magic potion out there...

From Nordstrom site:

An innovative anti-aging gel which helps to define facial contours and plump sagging skin. Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel works by forming a unique second-skin film around the face which effectively protects, reduces redness and firms for a smoother, plumper and more youthful-looking complexion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2192933/Magical-secret-Angelina-Jolies-glowing-complexio...

Frequent Contributor

Has Anyone tried Dragon's Blood Sculpting Serum by Rodial?

I have seen this product at Costco for 59.95$ and it's normally around 99$ at Nordstrom.  I bought one container and the smell is wonderful and feels lovely on my skin but can't tell if it's doing anything.  Costco allows returns for 60 days so wondering if any of you ladies know anything about it.  Had asked about it at Sephora and all they knew was that Peter Thomas Roth just came out with a dragon's blood serum with the same tree ingredient in it but that is all I could find out.  Any reports are welcome!Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone tried Dragon's Blood Sculpting Serum by Rodial?

Peter Thomas Roth and Wei East also make Dragons Blood products, I tried PTR, did nothing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone tried Dragon's Blood Sculpting Serum by Rodial?

the rodial dragon's blood/hyaluronic acid products are wonderful.

Unfortunately you can no longer purchase the great bundles from evine Smiley Sad