New Contributor
Misleading. She promotes that her products r "life changing" then appears in a beauty show promoting her products after we can clearly see she has had work done. If she wants consumers to trust what she's selling she needs to fess up that along with "a little help" she also uses the products. Her products alone did not give her that new look. Do not try to fool the qvc consumer. We deserve better
Honored Contributor

Another negative post that was discussed to the death, closed and OP (who might have got new nic) trying to revive it for what purpose???!!

She has never stated that her products are why she looks so good! Even with having work done you still need to take care of your skin with great products!! Can't imagine being so naive that anyone would think any product could give such drastic results anyway!!

Esteemed Contributor
ITA with OP. True you need good products and hers are great. We don,t fool ourselves into thinking these are going to get rid of wrinkles and make our sagging skin firm, she did try with her balloon demonstrations. She would show how smooth your skin would get like the balloon filled with water, or the Apple trick, the dried up one, or the smooth one if certain creams Are used. We brought the SMOKE AND MIRRORS. I DO LIKE two OF HER PRODUCTS. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MAKING WRINKLES DISAPPEAR. YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT SHE DID FOR THAT. She looks so fake from the person I listened too for so many years. She must be on the verge of leaving QVC, having so much work done. That is her business, but so contradictory On the positive side, she looks 30 years younger, but I will not watch her anymore. I will continue to buy HYDROSHIELD SERUM.
Honored Contributor

I think her previous look was more credible. Now she looks too good to be true. Something about truth in advertising...

Honored Contributor

Oh please. It's not rocket science and I assume she knows that... No one is misleading anyone... Skin care is only going to go so far. That's common knowledge.

Moving along...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

We deserve better than 1 post new trolls trying to reopen already closed or deleted threads.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THESE PEOPLE

Don't worry, be Happy!
Respected Contributor

I would think most of us here, the OP not included, knows the difference between needle work on the face and a good skincare line. I have not "had work done", and I absolutely love the dr denese line. It's made my skin look the best it can be. Naturally.

Honored Contributor

In the past the good doctor has said many times she would look much older if she would not use her products.

Honored Contributor
I do know her products really have improved my skin and I would never use anything else. I don't know or care what she does to her own skin.
Honored Contributor
On 1/2/2015 baker said:

In the past the good doctor has said many times she would look much older if she would not use her products.

That statement is not inconsistent with having procedures done.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland