Occasional Contributor

Dr denese supersize 4 piece anti aging

I purchased the while supplies last dr denese 4 piece anti aging set. I went on auto delivery, but that means only one more set will come in 4 months.  I'm thinking of ordering another set on auto delivery so I won't be without this set.  What do you think?  Anyone else doing this?  Shelf life of unopened products is 3 years.

Contributor

Re: Dr denese supersize 4 piece anti aging

I definintely would order another set.  I use the products from the TSV Dr. Denese had earlier this year.  The value is unbeatable.  If these are your core products, get another setSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've done this several times with products I feel certain I will want to order again.  You can always cancel the auto deliveries if things don't work out as well as you'd hoped, or if a newer product comes along.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If these are products you already use and you are CERTAIN you will stick with for the next year or two, then yeah, it makes economical sense.  BUT, if you don't have experience with these products, you may end up returning both initial shipments if you don't like the products.  If you do that, you will lose the original shipping and be charged for the return shipping.  Also consider your personality, if you can stick with this product line or if you are the type who likes to experiment with other brands.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

If these are products you already use and you are CERTAIN you will stick with for the next year or two, then yeah, it makes economical sense.  BUT, if you don't have experience with these products, you may end up returning both initial shipments if you don't like the products.  If you do that, you will lose the original shipping and be charged for the return shipping.  Also consider your personality, if you can stick with this product like or if you are the type who likes to experiment with other brands.

@JeanLouiseFinch has given you very good advice there. I'm already a Denese fan and her products are the mainstays of my regimen, and I'd have pounced on this if I weren't getting both the 4 oz and a 6 oz Hydroshield serum in 2 other current ADs, the microdermabrasion product as a bonus in one AD, and already having two big jars of the dream cream in the fridge.

This kit has everything except her firming facial pads, a designated eye cream, and an SPF product like her day cream.

Super Contributor

I was thinking about doing a second a-d order also.  that would give me 4 of the large hydrosheild serums, which I love. I also like the scrub but the huge jars of creams =not so much. I have creams to use. it. I could give them as gifts though.

I just wonder- there will be other specials and could I do better? at any rate , the a-d - 2 sets- would last a long time. not sure what to doI 

Respected Contributor

@donna71 wrote:

I was thinking about doing a second a-d order also.  that would give me 4 of the large hydrosheild serums, which I love. I also like the scrub but the huge jars of creams =not so much. I have creams to use. it. I could give them as gifts though.

I just wonder- there will be other specials and could I do better? at any rate , the a-d - 2 sets- would last a long time. not sure what to doI 

Only you know your needs and what works, but I'm posting to say you might want to decide fast. QVC has posted a banner on the homepage with "Expiring Offers on Select Beauty," and the 4-piece Denese set is among them. It's still $129, and I have no idea if they'll pull it when it "expires" or just up the price, and when that'll happen. It's been offer for a while, though.

Trusted Contributor

I bought this kit on auto-delivery too. Gosh, it is so good. my skin feels like a baby's bottom.  

I love Dr. Denese's skincare. I have been using hydroshield for 12 years. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for all the responses.  I love the items in this set, so I did do a second auto delivery.  I have her firming facial pads, and just got the special deals on her eye emulsion cream and the neck cream.  I am in my 60's and have tried many products.  I'm going to stick with Dr Denese.  As many said, you can always cancel an auto delivery.  I know I would have regretted not ordering a second a-d set.  I will have over a year's worth of product...I'm a happy camper!

Esteemed Contributor

I would defintly but this if I needed more product.  I need to use what I have first. I like the IT confidence in a cream. How does the dream cream compare?