Honored Contributor

Dr. Young's Camellia Cleansing Oil

I have been using this and was about to run out.  Go to order it and it's out on Amazon.  Not sure if that's a temporary or permanent thing.  Going to try the Wandering Seous Camellia Cleansing Oil.  It gets good reviews and one of the reviewers is a former Tatcha user who says it also keeps her cystic acne at bay.  I don't have an acne problem.  Full size is $13.99 for 2.8 fl. oz.

Has anybody else tried this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Young's Camellia Cleansing Oil

Wow, that’s disappointing.  It’s been my favorite cleansing oil for several years.  I’m about halfway through my current bottle.  I’m planning to try Palmer’s one of these days. Even so, I hope Dr. Young isn’t gone for good.  

Respected Contributor

I used to use that cleanser, it's a good one. I have not tried the other one you mention.  I have found sometimes an item I get from Amazon goes out of stock but then it comes back again not too long after.  I did see it on Ebay for $20.99 and free shipping. Good luck.  There are lots of brands of Camellia cleansers out there.

Honored Contributor

I use Palmer's cleansing oil. It's fantastic! I encourage anyone to read the reviews for it anywhere and see just how highly rated this stuff is. Very affordable and easy to find. Less than $10 for 6.5oz.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  I have been using Tatcha. Where do you purchase Palmer's cleansing oil? Have you used Tatcha & if so, how does it compare?

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@SilleeMee  I have been using Tatcha. Where do you purchase Palmer's cleansing oil? Have you used Tatcha & if so, how does it compare?

@Kabella 

I bought the Palmer's from Walmart. It's sold on amazon and many other places as well. I have never used Tatcha's oil so I can't compare those two. However, several reviews on amazon said Palmer's was as good as the DHC cleansing oil which is another highly-rated product.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  Thank You! I am half way thru my Tatcha which I purchased for a good price for the supersize here on the Q. I will also check out Target to see if they carry it.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Kabella . Just so you know there are two versions of the Palmer's cleansing oil. I use the "Skin Therapy" version.