Contributor

Re: Dr Terry Dubrow to debut his new skincare line on evine Live 4/18

No thanks! Can't stand Heather - really conceited and condescending. Can't stand him either- pompous a.

Respected Contributor

I look forward to watching. I like him and his show botched.

Trusted Contributor

On 4/9/2015 italia814 said:

No thanks! Can't stand Heather - really conceited and condescending. Can't stand him either- pompous a.

ITA!!

Trusted Contributor

That he is - with Heather as the perfect narcissistic puppet master -that controls him. They are hard to stomach.

I don't care how many $$ they have in their account, I wouldn't do a thing to add a dime to it because of "who" they are, not what they have. She nauseates me.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:
On 4/8/2015 HappyDaze said:
On 4/8/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I also don't understand the reasoning when people say I won't buy anything from him/her, they are rich enough. If I stopped buying stuff from people who were rich, I probably would have nothing.

um yeah good point since the majority of people who own the companies we buy from are pretty darn wealthy. Even our medications we take- the makers are quite wealthy, trust me. Would you stop taking medications because the people are rich enough? Doubt it.

lol! Or an iPhone!

yep. Or their fancy purses or cars or.....

Wink

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 BeautyAddiction said:
On 4/8/2015 maestra said:
On 4/8/2015 Andreatoo said:
On 4/8/2015 Chrystaltree said:

I never heard of him. I take a Centrum Silver for Women every day and I use Dove soap and Dove moisturizer. So, I don't need his $$$ goop.

What is it about a board dedicated to beauty and beauty products that attracted you?

I enjoy this board because quite a bit seems to be dedicated to the gazillion skin care lines that are available to us.

That is what I thought-why are you here?

Why so mean - everyone has a right to be here!

Yes, BA they do have that right, but this poster is constantly the mean one, belittling other posters, their choices of product or opinions on products, with very little positive feedback. I do my level best to stay away from potentially explosive threads or host bashing, but her comment this time got under my skin.

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 twocent said:

That he is - with Heather as the perfect narcissistic puppet master -that controls him. They are hard to stomach.

I don't care how many $$ they have in their account, I wouldn't do a thing to add a dime to it because of "who" they are, not what they have. She nauseates me.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

L O L

I'd have to agree.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

On 4/9/2015 winamac1 said:

L O L

I'd have to agree.

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 winamac1 said:

L O L

I'd have to agree.

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

I loved your puppet master comment Two ! SPOT ON!

She's driving that bus!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

100% agree!!!