Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr Terry Dubrow to debut his new skincare line on evine Live 4/18

I actually find a good majority of celebrity dermatologists skin care lines to be some of the worst formulated. They seem to add in fairly irritating ingredients that they themselves know should be avoided. I think they cave to the pressure and add in the ingredients that seem to be the new buzz words at the time. I am sure the pricing on his line will be out of this world but I will wait to see what is in it. I actually really like Terry and think he and the other guy on Botched (forgetting his name at the moment) have great personalities and seem to be pretty nice guys with great working chemistry.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

I also don't understand the reasoning when people say I won't buy anything from him/her, they are rich enough. If I stopped buying stuff from people who were rich, I probably would have nothing.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

Evine is rapidly evolving from the watch channel to the cosmetic channel. How many vendors do we need all selling basically the same products and making the same outrageous claims?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Irshgrl31201 said:

I also don't understand the reasoning when people say I won't buy anything from him/her, they are rich enough. If I stopped buying stuff from people who were rich, I probably would have nothing.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

um yeah good point since the majority of people who own the companies we buy from are pretty darn wealthy. Even our medications we take- the makers are quite wealthy, trust me. Would you stop taking medications because the people are rich enough? Doubt it.

Trusted Contributor

Ick. From what I have observed of him/them on RHOOC, I would not watch or buy.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/8/2015 HappyDaze said:

um yeah good point since the majority of people who own the companies we buy from are pretty darn wealthy. Even our medications we take- the makers are quite wealthy, trust me. Would you stop taking medications because the people are rich enough? Doubt it.

lol! Or an iPhone!

JFK
Honored Contributor

Some are rich and gracious and down to earth.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I actually find a good majority of celebrity dermatologists skin care lines to be some of the worst formulated. They seem to add in fairly irritating ingredients that they themselves know should be avoided. I think they cave to the pressure and add in the ingredients that seem to be the new buzz words at the time. I am sure the pricing on his line will be out of this world but I will wait to see what is in it. I actually really like Terry and think he and the other guy on Botched (forgetting his name at the moment) have great personalities and seem to be pretty nice guys with great working chemistry.

great statement and ita!

Frequent Contributor

NO Thank you !