Honored Contributor

Re: Dr Terry Dubrow to debut his new skincare line on evine Live 4/18

On 4/8/2015 Chrystaltree said:

I never heard of him. I take a Centrum Silver for Women every day and I use Dove soap and Dove moisturizer. So, I don't need his $$$ goop.

What is it about a board dedicated to beauty and beauty products that attracted you?

I enjoy this board because quite a bit seems to be dedicated to the gazillion skin care lines that are available to us.

Super Contributor

This arrogant man is all about the money. He will do or say anything for it.

Valued Contributor

I will watch - probably won't buy. They both are pompous! We will see what they are trying to sell us.
Honored Contributor

On 4/8/2015 BeautyAddiction said: I'll watch but not buy! I don't like either one of them - pompous!

He trashes the other women behind their backs, and he acts VERY immature at times.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 erica g said:

I won't be watching. There are enough skin care lines on the tv networks. Enough already!!!

Oh, but he gives you a magic vitamin pill.....lol

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 dionline said:
On 4/8/2015 RedConvertibleGirl said:

No idea who this is.

His wife is Heather Dubrow of The Real Housewives of Orange County. If you don't watch those shows, you probably don't know who she is as I've never seen her on anything else. But on that show I like her the best - of all of the housewives, she's got her head on straight. Are they rich? Oh yeah, but it doesn't appear you'd know it by her attitude. At least that's what it appears to me.

Yes, I will be watching the skincare shpiel!!

seriously? because with her perfectly bobbed little nose in the air Heather Dubrow is the most snooty and condescending of all the Housewives!

Respected Contributor

I never heard of him. I take a Centrum Silver for Women every day and I use Dove soap and Dove moisturizer. So, I don't need his $$$ goop.

I love you answer! I love the skin I'm in. I take great vitamins and the only moisturizer I use is argan oil. I clean my face with goat milk soap or Ponds cleanser, then use argan oil and during the day Josie Maran's argan with SPF. I have a life and don't want to waste time and money on these skin care products that have multiple things to put on. All these skin care companies are in it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Esteemed Contributor

Not going to buy his products.

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 Andreatoo said:

What is it about a board dedicated to beauty and beauty products that attracted you?

I enjoy this board because quite a bit seems to be dedicated to the gazillion skin care lines that are available to us.

That is what I thought-why are you here?

Respected Contributor

On 4/8/2015 maestra said:
On 4/8/2015 Andreatoo said:

That is what I thought-why are you here?

Why so mean - everyone has a right to be here!