Honored Contributor

Re: Dr Terry Dubrow's new look

I've never watched Dr. Dubrow with the infamous wife on any shopping channels.  However, I have watched him on Botched.  On Botched, he seems like a very caring (and funny) doctor that is genuinely interested in helping his patients.  His interest in their well being seems "real" and not just acting because he's in front of the camera. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used to like his show "Botched", but in his newer shows he seems to have let his fame go to his head. He is just getting too silly.....

Super Contributor

They should re-name ShopHQ, "The Dubrow Channel."  Ugh.  I would not give them a penny of my money for any of the millions of products they are now peddling.  You would think he makes enough money from his medical practice and TV Show without begging like a TV preacher selling stuff on a home shopping channel.  Enough already.

Honored Contributor

I do watch Botched and I told DH, Dr. Dubrow's face looks somewhat different.  He didn't see it at first but then he said -- yes, it does.  Not terribly altered, but something has been changed. I said, I think it's the cheeks, and possibly something about the eyes???  

I enjoy this show and I am impressed by the way they are able to improve the lives of so many people who have been hurt in accidents, etc.

Then, there are the people who are obsessed with getting procedures, can't seem to stop getting them, and are truly freakish looking! It's very sad that they have this disorder that they can't seem to stop.  And then there are the ones who want to look as outlandish as possible solely for the attention factor.  

I liked the show that both of the doctors had when they traveled around the country together visiting people in need of procedures.  They were reall comical!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Abrowneyegirl  I did read that Dr. Nassif (think on HSN today/yesterday) had a facelift before his recent marriage. Maybe Dubrow also went that route. The differences I see in the before & after (although slight and well done) are eyes, nose & neck. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I've never watched Dr. Dubrow with the infamous wife on any shopping channels.  However, I have watched him on Botched.  On Botched, he seems like a very caring (and funny) doctor that is genuinely interested in helping his patients.  His interest in their well being seems "real" and not just acting because he's in front of the camera. 

@San Antonio Gal   I agree. He'll be honest with patients who've already gone too far and asking for a 10th surgery. He refuses to do more. He does help repair "botched" surgeries while explaining the outcome may not be as great as the patient expects. If not perfect, the surgical attempts always seem better to me. 

Honored Contributor

he looked much better before---think he is a creep anyway!!

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

He really just needed a nose job...that is one big snout

@SeaMaiden 

I'll drink to that. And there he is working with probably the best nose surgeon around. You would think he'd take advantage of that and get that schnoz done.

Trusted Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl   I'm assuming the before photo is the one on the left?  If so, he looked better before he had something done.  The after photo, on the right, doesn't look as good.  His eyes seem more closed in the after photo. It kind of looks like two different people who could be brothers. 

Respected Contributor

I may need glasses, which is the before and which is the after? Looks same in all to me LOL