Honored Contributor

Re: Dr Terry Dubrow's new look

Which photo is before and which is after?  For what it's worth, he looks best in the first photo.

Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab @ValuSkr 

Yes, the before photo is on the left and he does look better in the before!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's just that he's smiling more intensely on the right thus lines look deeper and cheeks look fuller. Do it to yourself in the mirror, little bit of a smile and then a deep smile and you'll see the difference it makes.

Trusted Contributor

I follow his wife (she reminds me of my cousins in Jersey), lol.  He lost 20 pounds plus on the Keto diet (they have a book out) and started taking working out seriously. In their book, they discuss the issues of weight gain, muscle loss and overall fitness issues for those who are 50 plus. 

Other than his jawline being a bit sharper and his face a tad leaner (weight loss will do that), his face looks the same.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

UPDATE-. My friend just told me she saw him in an interview recently that he said he put too much filler in his face.
He said at some point it will wear off and he can't wait because he's tired of everyone talking about it! 😅

she said it was hard to tell if he actually injected his own filler or he had his face injected by somebody else.
Super Contributor

No matter what he does it will not fix his personality.  This guy is a creep.  Pathetic to peddle his overpriced garbage wearing srubs.  I guess he thinks it makes him believable.  I can't believe people fall for this stuff.  Read the ingredients and you will notice the insane mark up.  Since ShopHQ decided to let this creep take over the channel I decided to stop ordering anything.  I detest people who profit from this virus that kills thousands and that's exactly what the Dubrows do.  Why hasn't the FDA looked into his shady business?  Why is he not working in a hospital treating patients? 

Honored Contributor

@TW wrote:

No matter what he does it will not fix his personality.  This guy is a creep.  Pathetic to peddle his overpriced garbage wearing srubs.  I guess he thinks it makes him believable.  I can't believe people fall for this stuff.  Read the ingredients and you will notice the insane mark up.  Since ShopHQ decided to let this creep take over the channel I decided to stop ordering anything.  I detest people who profit from this virus that kills thousands and that's exactly what the Dubrows do.  Why hasn't the FDA looked into his shady business?  Why is he not working in a hospital treating patients? 

Because he needs to add to his 60 plus million dollar net worth....he is just greedy 

Honored Contributor

In the first photo, the picture on the left side he looks good.  The others not so much.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

I think he looks exactly the same. Just different lighting in each photo.

I totally agree!