Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Icegoddess I've never seen him on a Perricone show since I started watching them (four years ago). He may have been and I missed it. I know Dana has said that he prefers to work in his lab and I just think he is uncomfortable being in front of an audience. Could be wrong on that. Did enjoy seeing him. Heart

By the way, I have the cold plasma for the eyes, face, and neck. Does not smell bad.

I think you are talking about the facial cream, the white tube they had as part of the TSV today. And as she mentioned a few times, they have removed most, if not all, of that smell. It was the raw ingredients and Dr. P didn't want to have anything in his product but the things that make his product work.

But there were so many complaints, that I guess he finally capitulated. I never minded how it smelled for around 30 seconds. In fact, I prefer that prior formula to the one they have now, as I feel it lasted longer. I probably have three months left on the new formula, and it should have lasted me a full six months, like the prior formula.

@World Traveler   I never minded the smell either.  It lasted a few seconds and then was gone.  

Frequent Contributor

I think the cold plasma sub-d in particular stinks. I stopped using it because on a warm day in the car I could really smell it on me, so I became paranoid people would be able to smell it on me at other times. 

New Contributor

Sandra said this was the first time Dr. Perricone was on and the first time she was meeting him.  He had such kind words for the rep, I thought their exchange was very sweet.

I don't love the smell of the products and I guess I wasn't the only one as she mentioned the smell is almost nothing now.  I didn't order the TSV this time because I have so much already.  I'll have to keep using the stinky stuff for a while. LOL

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous195334 

@Anonymous195334 wrote:

I think the cold plasma sub-d in particular stinks. I stopped using it because on a warm day in the car I could really smell it on me, so I became paranoid people would be able to smell it on me at other times. 

Did you know there is a new Sub-D that Dr. Perricone has put out? Not sure if it is available on QVC, but it is at Amazon. They have probably taken care of the scent, since they did on another one of his products. I never minded because it was not strong to me.

Recently I ran out of the old Sub-D and QVC didn't have any, so I went to Amazon. I had my choice of the old formula for $67 for FOUR ounces (amazing price!) and the newer one that came out within the last year. If I recall correctly, the new one is over $100 for two ounces. Since I liked the results of the prior Sub-D, I got that in the 4-ounce jar, which is a phenomenal price. Yes, it has to be at least a year old, but I have never had a problem with Dr. Perricone's products when I stock up at good prices. And when I opened it, the inner lid was on it and it was full to the brim, so it was not a used/returned jar.

One of these days, the old Sub-D won't be available and I will have to try the new version.