Contributor

Does anyone have information yet on the TSV for 12/30 for Perricone?

Trusted Contributor

The TSV is a 3 piece set: 2 oz. conformer, 1.75 oz. hydrating cloud cream & .5 oz. cold plasma + eye for $149.95. Not sure if I’ll buy this set, I already have conformer on A/D from a previous TSV and use a Perricone moisturizer which I love as well as 2 other Perricone products for the eye area. 

Honored Contributor

@lainey1Just got the email.  The TSV is 3 pieces for $149.95 +$3 shipping/ available on AD and with 5 EZPays.  The 3 products are the facial conformer, a hydrating cream, and Cold Plasma + Eye treatment.  I use Perricone daily, but have never seen any of these products except the Conformer. 

I'm almost to the bottom of my CP Eye, so I may try the TSV, but I'm going to wait to hear the spiel before I order.  I'm in danger of building a Perricone stash, and I really don't want to do that, but there's time for me to check my AD list before that TSV day.

Honored Contributor

I went ahead and ordered it. I like the Conformer and am happy it is not combined with the daily NP cream, which I still have three tubes  (18 months worth!) because of auto delivery with other Dr. P products. So it is nice to get this without another tube of that cream.

I have tried the H2 Elemental Energy Cloud Cream that is part of this trio and it is so velvety on my skin. I love it! Very light to the touch; not heavy at all. 

And I love the product for the eye too. Anything cold plasma is a YES for me!

So, it is a no-brainer for me.

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

I went ahead and ordered it. I like the Conformer and am happy it is not combined with the daily NP cream, which I still have three tubes  (18 months worth!) because of auto delivery with other Dr. P products. So it is nice to get this without another tube of that cream.

I have tried the H2 Elemental Energy Cloud Cream that is part of this trio and it is so velvety on my skin. I love it! Very light to the touch; not heavy at all. 

And I love the product for the eye too. Anything cold plasma is a YES for me!

So, it is a no-brainer for me.

I've only used the NP night cream from Perricone (and love it). Got it in the last TSV. So how does the NP day cream compare to the night cream?

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 The daily or morning NP cream is the one that so many object to because they do not like the smell, although I understand once they use up the inventory that QVC now has, they will replace it with the newer formula, which I understand does not have the same initial offensive (for some) smell. They have it at a great price now (while supplies last), $129 for two tubes, which is normally $480 for two tubes. It comes in a white/cream colored tube.

The night NP cream is a favorite of mine. It comes in a dark brown tube. 

I find that the morning NP cream is great for tightening up the skin and builds up (at least for me) that tightening ability over time, not just instantly. I particularly notice how well it works under my chin area, which was starting to sag. It has worked well there as well as the cheek area. I heard one of the hosts say recently that she uses it day and night for added tightening.

I use the night NP cream for hydration and softening of the skin. I use it right before the moisturizer at night. Really like the stuff! One time I ran out of it and thought maybe I wouldn't replenish it, perhaps not needing it. But did notice a difference after about the second or third week. So now I make sure I have it on hand too.

Super Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@CWS22 The daily or morning NP cream is the one that so many object to because they do not like the smell, although I understand once they use up the inventory that QVC now has, they will replace it with the newer formula, which I understand does not have the same initial offensive (for some) smell. They have it at a great price now (while supplies last), $129 for two tubes, which is normally $480 for two tubes. It comes in a white/cream colored tube.

The night NP cream is a favorite of mine. It comes in a dark brown tube. 

I find that the morning NP cream is great for tightening up the skin and builds up (at least for me) that tightening ability over time, not just instantly. I particularly notice how well it works under my chin area, which was starting to sag. It has worked well there as well as the cheek area. I heard one of the hosts say recently that she uses it day and night for added tightening.

I use the night NP cream for hydration and softening of the skin. I use it right before the moisturizer at night. Really like the stuff! One time I ran out of it and thought maybe I wouldn't replenish it, perhaps not needing it. But did notice a difference after about the second or third week. So now I make sure I have it on hand too.

Thanks for the info. I did see the $129 sale on the daytime NP cream tubes - it was mentioned in the email that announced the upcoming TSV. And I'm torn on whether to get this coming TSV, only because it doesn't seem like a lot of product for $150. I know the Conformer alone is costly but I received that item in a previous TSV and can't say I notice any dramatic improvements from it. Of course I only use it two nights a week. I recall reading on this board that the Conformer was originally marketed that way - as a treatment you only use a few times a week (not a daily item).

Anyhow, I'll watch the spiel tonight and think about it. But I think the prior TSV with the Conformer, night NP cream & double-size Face Finishing moisturizer was a better deal. I have that on A/D, if I want to keep it coming.

By the way - when I looked at the ingredients tab for the upcoming TSV, it shows four products (not three): the Conformer, Cloud cream, new Cold Plasma+ for the eye as well as the Cold Plasma+ for the face. So I wonder if they were going to originally include the Plasma+ for the face in this TSV but then dropped it? Wish they had kept it. Would've been a better value.

Honored Contributor

Because I pre-ordered it, I received the three products today! YAY!!! Am eager to try the new Cold Plasma Eye Plus, as I already love the regular Cold Plama Eye.

After listening to Dana's presentation late last night, I was surprised to hear her say to use the Conformer twice a day, every day. I remember way back last year when I got it on auto delivery with some other items, that she said to use it 2-3 times a week and only in the morning. I use it more often than that, but was struck by the different presentations and how often to use it.

And I already have tried the Cloud Cream, so am glad to get that too.

Great price point to get all three of these. Perricone always has great pricing on their TSV's.

Honored Contributor

As of this particular post, we have around 950 views on this thread; and then there are the other Perricone threads about his products that are going on today. Obviously there is a great interest in Perricone, pro and con.

My questions is: What happened to the Perricone forum that used to be on this board, prior to the changes that have taken place on how things are handled on all forums? There was a sub-forum (like those in the My Favorite Brand) for Perricone. Now, unless there is a TSV, there is not much discussion about this brand. 

When I started with Perricone exactly three years ago, it was a lively forum with a lot of pros and cons. Many threads helping educate people about the line, learning from each other how to get the best results. 

There are differing opinions on his products, and I enjoy reading both sides. I am pro-Perricone but understand there are some who do not see results. But for those of us who really like his line, it would be nice to have a place to go where we can find like-minded and helpful information about he and Dana.

@Beth-QVC Any chance of reviving the prior forum for Dr. Perricone products? Pretty please? Heart  

QVC Customer Care

@World Traveler

I am happy to ask about reviving the Perricone forum under my favorite brand. We will see what we can do!

Beth QVC