Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dr. Perricone's Neuropeptide Cream

If the old has been so popular,  while are the doing a new formula?

Trusted Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

If the old has been so popular,  while are the doing a new formula?

@qvcaddition

I just noticed there are SLEWS of these same duos for a giveaway price on that 'selling site'... I wonder why?...seems strange.

I wanted to try this duo here on Q for this great price and just to add to my regime since she had me sold, but went over 'there' [can't say] since I was wondering if it was discontinued as she had said it's 'original' so was curious about if a new one was out.

It seems very odd they are selling so many 'over there' sooo cheap?!?

Does anyone know why?

I do not buy skincare on that site..just makeup or travel size things sealed.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition You wondered why they were selling the old if it was so popular? I would think the reason is because there were so many complaints about the smell, and so now he is addressing that and making the product without the smell that appears to be so offensive to others.

Although I never minded the original formula, don't you think it is good business for Perricone to try to appease those who are not using the original because of their complaints of unpleasant smell and try to reach out to those possible customers? I do. 

For those of us who have used the old formula for years and had no problem with the scent, this is a good deal to stock up. However, I already have a couple of tubes of the old formula, so I am good for at least one more year.

I'm sorry to see the original formula go because I don't know if the newer version will do as well on me. But I applaud him for trying to reach a larger audience by making the change.

Honored Contributor

I have both. They both smell like fish. I don't know what the difference was that he supposedly made with the new one because....it still smells. *shrugs*

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

@World Traveler wrote:

@qvcaddition You wondered why they were selling the old if it was so popular? I would think the reason is because there were so many complaints about the smell, and so now he is addressing that and making the product without the smell that appears to be so offensive to others.

Although I never minded the original formula, don't you think it is good business for Perricone to try to appease those who are not using the original because of their complaints of unpleasant smell and try to reach out to those possible customers? I do. 

For those of us who have used the old formula for years and had no problem with the scent, this is a good deal to stock up. However, I already have a couple of tubes of the old formula, so I am good for at least one more year.

I'm sorry to see the original formula go because I don't know if the newer version will do as well on me. But I applaud him for trying to reach a larger audience by making the change.

None of mine have ever smelled fishy.  Could it be they are losing their potency because they have been in the warehouse so long?

Trusted Contributor

Okay I had posted yesterday and will say again why on earth are so sOOOOO so cheaply sealed and in duos on the selling site with the letter 'e' (I can't say the name here). It seems very odd...really curious!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i was watching this presentation tonight and thinking of trying this. I searched here for reviews. The host on TV said it's the newer formula. I'm going to try it. The before and afters on the model were very impressive!

https://www.qvc.com/Perricone-MD-Neuropeptide-Facial-Cream-Duo.product.A344704.html?sc=IROA

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran