Respected Contributor

Looks thin but, vibrant and healthy to me , shows what possitive thoughts and an aggressive diet can do.

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler  Yes, If I am not mistaken I had read on these boards that she had  cancer several years ago and within the last few years had a reoccurance.  Best of luck to her. 

Honored Contributor

@webbgarner1 I recall a presentation, perhaps it was last year, when a caller mentioned how they had followed Dana's journey and was praying for a positive outcome in the different ways Dana had chosen to fight the cancer. It brought tears to Dana's eyes and she kept thanking the woman and anyone else for their continual prayers as she continued to fight. She chose not to be downcast or negative, but said she was doing all she knew to do to overcome the cancer and was believing for the best. The whole time she was being pleasant and did not come across as sorry for herself. She said she had had a blessed life and was going to focus on the positive.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know who the designer or what label her outfit earlier in the day is? It was the white lace-looking dress. L-O-V-E-D  I-T!!! Of course, she always looks good in any outfit she wears, but that was a very unusual and beautiful outfit.

Loved her in the red too. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Frequent Contributor

@World Travelerwrote:

Does anyone know who the designer or what label her outfit earlier in the day is? It was the white lace-looking dress. L-O-V-E-D  I-T!!! Of course, she always looks good in any outfit she wears, but that was a very unusual and beautiful outfit.

Loved her in the red too. 

The white lace dress was gorgeous on her.  I'd like to know the designer too.  

Honored Contributor

@I1ST5XS It was very feminie looking. Simply gorgeous! Hopefully someone will have seen it somewhere. 

Honored Contributor

@LexPexwrote:

I caught the TSV presention just a bit ago and didn't think Dana looked well...her eyes seemed suken in.

I AM NOT BASHING DANA...just curious

@LexPex  Paused recording on Dana. She’s wearing a smokey eye and perhaps darker liner than usual. When previously on air, her eyes were done in a lighter more natural makeup.