Valued Contributor

I caught the TSV presention just a bit ago and didn't think Dana looked well...her eyes seemed suken in.

I AM NOT BASHING DANA...just curious

Honored Contributor

@LexPex She has had cancer. Marvelous story of her journey. She is a fine example of positiveness and perseverance. And the fact that she wears very little, if any, makeup to show us what her skin really looks like using Perricone products for the last 17 years.

Respected Contributor

I thought she looked GORGEOUS! Both last night and this morning.... I thought she was radiant.  

Respected Contributor

Dana is lovely and her skin appears to be wonderful.  But for some reason today she looks almost waxed, or greasy.  I wonder if she is trying to show the effect of the tsv a little too hard.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

Well if this woman has battled cancer, my heart goes out to her. As it does to anyone who must face that road. While I do not use the product, I have caught her over the years and I think she was and still is a very pretty girl. Wouldn’t have a clue as to what kind of person she is, but as I stated, I think she is attractive and wish her well. 

Honored Contributor

I am reminded of the old saying that goes something like this: Great Spirit, help me never to judge another until I have walked in his moccasins. Or the Biblical version: Judge not, lest you be judged.

Who knows how we would be, think, or act if we were in the same situation as Dana has been. I am inspired by her strength. But most of all, I doubt I would be able to carry on as well as she has under the same set of circumstances. She must have a very strong family and friends support system. 

Of the few people I know personally who have, or now are, battling cancer, it just zaps the strength out of them. I am amazed she does so well with a full day of appearances on QVC for these TSV's. My hat is off to her!

Coincidentally, I just talked with a coworker yesterday who has undergone chemotherapy. She was diagnosed a full year ago. She has been placed in a position now where there is less stress for her.

I asked what was the greatest help in her journey. She said it was that she told her family they could cry, be sad and/or depressed, etc., for just that first weekend; and from then on they were to be positive and uplifting around her. If they could not do that, they were not to be around her. 

She said it worked! She had no one draining the will or strength out of her. They planned trips like they always did in the past. They had parties and gatherings like they always did. They were to look at her cancer and its treatment as an inconvenience and planned around it.

Happy to say that she is doing wonderfully now, but she stressed yesterday that it was a huge help that everyone kept her positive and as stress-free as possible.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler  As a survivor  can you all say "AMEN, SISTA!

I saw when Dana lost her hair due to chemo (round 1, may I add).

The viciousness that is perpetrated by rumors such as I've just heard are leaving me smh and asking WTH!

Valued Contributor

Thank you for your answers.  Sorry that she has cancer but puts her best foot forward.. It was just today that I thought she looked wan (a word my Mom used to use if someone looked sickly or exhausted)

I have seen her many times previously and her skin is usually glowing.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree - looked wan