Regular Contributor

Sorry but i dont think this brand is worth the expensive price.  I don't think the results are all that great based on Dana's face and also the pictures they show.  I know she was sick but her face and neck do not look like a great representative of Dr. Perricone's products.  Way overpriced for sure.  

Trusted Contributor
I can understand a comment to the effect of believing the product is not worth the price and/or criticizing the before and after pictures. More problematic is criticizing, for her appearance, someone that has stage four (metastatic) cancer, but wants to continue her career.
Do the math.
Valued Contributor

@debmmm wrote:

Sorry but i dont think this brand is worth the expensive price.  I don't think the results are all that great based on Dana's face and also the pictures they show.  I know she was sick but her face and neck do not look like a great representative of Dr. Perricone's products.  Way overpriced for sure.  

I think Dana is gorgeous and the reason I decided to try Perricone in the first place. I now use many of the products, some work better for me than others. It's been trial and error, but now I think I have found a combination that works best for my skin. Not all skincare is going to work for all people, you have to find what works for you. Perricone has worked the best, so far, of all the skincare I've tried on QVC...and I have tried MANY 

btw- Most of the time Dana doesn't wear makeup (or much of it) so you acn actually see her skin, as opposed to many reps who come out with inches of airbrushed makeup on. High def cameras pick up every imperfection...even with makeup on.

Honored Contributor

As with a previous post about the before/ after pics of the people using the product----I didn't think they were much different--of course, seeing them in person and not on TV may account for that. And knowing Dana is going thru a rough time is awful-- I went thru cancer too--and that she still works is remarkable and admirable. I think she looks a little more worn than in previous shows too---but that is what  cancer and treatments can do. Sometimes the best products don't work like they are hyped too, if you are under alot of stress from being ill. I didn't listen to the  TSV spiel much,  as I am not intending to buy the it, so don't know if Dana stated she used this or not. But bravo to her!!!!

Super Contributor

I really like the Perricone products. I have used them for 20 years and I get frequent compliments on my skin. I pick and choose the products that work best for me as a previous person commented. I admire Dana's strength and think she is beautiful. Saying someone with stage 4 cancer is "sick" is  an understatement to say the very least. I wish her the very best and always enjoy seeing her on the Q. 

Esteemed Contributor

Although I never tried any of these products, I have been tempted to give some a try since they carry much of the line at Marshall's at prices between $32 and $35.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Dana is very pretty.  However, I have never tried his products.  I have been disappointed so many times with other brands, that I do not want to spend so much money to try the Dr. Perricone line.  I have never sent back any skin care or beauty product.  I just use it up and try something else. I don't know much about her medical condition, but I hope she is on her way to a full recovery.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Regular Contributor

I know she has been ill.  I just think that the products are not as great as all the "hype" I was not talking bad about her.

Honored Contributor

Dr. Perricone's products are pricey! Like any line of skincare, you have to pick and choose what your skin needs, not everything works for everyone......That is why it is nice to try the TSV'S, You get a lot for the price, and then you can decide what you like...My Perricone routine is simplified and I don't feel the need to try everything he comes out with either.....I am on Auto Delivery for one of the past TSV'S that I thought was a very good deal, and I love it.......

I have been using Perricone for at least 8 years, and occasionally I try something from another line and incorporate it into my regimen...But I have been very satisfied with his skincare.....

I also think Dana is lovely, and a very good representative of his line. She usually has very little makeup on, but yet her skin still looks good. 

I, myself give my face a breather from makeup on the weekends, unless going to something special..