Respected Contributor

No Makeup Instant Blur.  Has anyone tried this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Perricone New Product

I looked it up and think I will now have a new primer.  I use the original no makeup makeup, blush, eyeshadow, lipstick. 

Super Contributor

Haven't tried it yet, but I have seen it and am also curious about it. 
Honored Contributor

i have not tried it, but i like the no makeup makeup products in general......including the foundation, the mascara, and the lipstick. will probably try this new product. thanks for mentioning it!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I received advance info about it a few months ago and an offer to try a sample size of it; I passed due to large amount of "cones" in it.... quite a bit of pore clogging stuff which I find unacceptable considering his sincere interest in bringing high quality skincare to his customers.

Honored Contributor

There is one thing I have never heard on this forum is any women praising his or any other anti-aging skincare or makeup.   That it did this or that, whatever.  I tried his no blush, blush and never again.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I just got the email about this new product.  I would love to try it, but am concerned about the condition it will be in when it arrives.  Afraid it will melt in this hot weather.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I received advance info about it a few months ago and an offer to try a sample size of it; I passed due to large amount of "cones" in it.... quite a bit of pore clogging stuff which I find unacceptable considering his sincere interest in bringing high quality skincare to his customers.

@SahmIam  you answered my question about cones, which I assumed it had. I cant use them at all, makes my skin a mess.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@SahmIam "cones" ???

Honored Contributor

@makena  "Cones" is the slang term for silicones used in makeup or primers. They clog your pores; they can cause cystic acne; they can make you itch like mad and when there are multiple ones in a product, it ain't good.