Super Contributor

Re: Dr Paul Nassif Coming to HSN Beauty

The Dubrows are gonna need to peddle o lot of skin care to pay for their new 20,000 sq ft mansion. It would take me a half a day to walk from the kitchen to the front door in a house that size lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch "Botched" on the E! channel and the show is entertaining and both Dr Nassif and Dr Dubrow do good work revising bad plastic surgery but just how does that translate into somehow becoming an expert in skin care? It doesn't.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TY wrote:

I watch "Botched" on the E! channel and the show is entertaining and both Dr Nassif and Dr Dubrow do good work revising bad plastic surgery but just how does that translate into somehow becoming an expert in skin care? It doesn't.

It's a skincare line by Paul and Adrienne. They are actually working together on this even though their divorce was a disaster.

Terry Dubrow is a jerk! Paul is much more professional.

I belong to a group where there are women who have mastectomies due to cancer and genetic mutations. Some plastic surgeons do wonderful jobs and you can't tell that these women even had a mastectomy. There was this one woman who was so deformed after her mastectomy, it could have been a horror story. A few of us tried to get in touch with Dr. Dubrow in Newport Beach, me mostly!. His staff were not helpful and just told us to have the woman fill out the form on the network. They also informed us how much it would cost for a consultation which insurance doesn't cover. The woman lives in another state and doesn't have the money. So, don't think that these two help out people that really need it. It would have been an amazing story. I would post her disaster boobs but you probably wouldn't sleep for a month. And I don't want to scare anyone who has to have this done because there are women who have amazing foobs (that's fake boobs)!

What really bothered me was that there was that female bodybuilder that lied about doing steroids. The doctors do blood work before the procedure and called her on it. They still did work on her which made me sick. I've seen this woman (she looks very masculine) at Costco a few times and she does stand out.

It would be great if they helped real women who really needed help. Not Janice Dickerson who's boyfriend/fiance is a doctor and some other silly women. There are a few women that were deserving of revisions. Those are the type of stories that touch my heart. JMO.

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

exactly--I'm not impressed wtih DuBrow's ingredient deck either.  I do like Paul.  I doubt I buy anything though.  Paul seems far more down to earth than Terry.  The DuBrow's are very haughty.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

Another over-priced skin care line.  I guess if you put DR in front you can charge outrageous prices and there's always someone who will fall for it. 

Honored Contributor

I happened to catch a few minutes of the presentation this morning. He needs some polishing when it comes to the skill of promoting his product.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Haven't watched the new docs presentatuons. But I really like the following products from the Dubrows. The retinol trio, the cleanser, the Polish is excellent. I'm not thrilled with the Volumizing products and will not re-order but the others I mentioned used with JM are excellent!