Frequent Contributor

I don't usually watch Dr. Oz but I was flipping through channels yesterday and lo and behold he had an "expert" on with him and they were discussing how women unneccessarily spend waaay too much $$ on skin care. He basically talked about how moisturizing with an SPF is all we need. The stress was on moisturize and any drugstore brand will do the job, we don't need any of those fancy ingredients. He also said we should be taking care of our skin type (dry, oily) not age of skin so forget "firming, anti-wrinkle, age defying" etc etc.

It was interesting and I've heard a lot of this before. I have come to the same conclusion about the importance of moisturizing. I have stopped buying neck creams cuz I don't see any difference if I use or don't use and what ever I slather on my face goes on my neck and I call it "good". I do use an eye cream vs my face moisturizer because my eye area is very sensitive but O of Olay does the job just fine.

There may be some clips from the show on his website. Some may agree or disagree with his advice???